I need tips on how to ascend

V

Viroxtg

Iron
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Posts
75
Reputation
7
I just got a haircut and got absolutely cooked I need advice and tips on what I can do to look better
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8076.jpeg
    IMG_8076.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
Ur in adolescence faze, you can drink raw milk to grow bones, Ghkcu to increase dimo and test, Minoxidil to increase eyebrow density and grow out your hair.
 
Ur in adolescence faze, you can drink raw milk to grow bones, Ghkcu to increase dimo and test, Minoxidil to increase eyebrow density and grow out your hair.
Idk what ghkcu is,I am growing out my hair ,idk wether my parents would agree to get raw milk or let me use minoxidil
 
Idk what ghkcu is,I am growing out my hair ,idk wether my parents would agree to get raw milk or let me use minoxidil
Usually dont ask for raw milk straight up, ask to go to a farmers market, u can buy minoxidil online, Ghkcu ur parents will probably say no
 
Usually dont ask for raw milk straight up, ask to go to a farmers market, u can buy minoxidil online, Ghkcu ur parents will probably say no
Thx for the advice but I’m still 14,so I can’t order anything online without having to ask my parents and I’m too far away from any farmers market even if I was close they would probably want to know why I want to go there, will keep the advice in mind tough for later on
 

Similar threads

V
Replies
14
Views
49
Viroxtg
V
B
Replies
6
Views
65
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
I
Replies
2
Views
32
infra-orb
I
simematic
Replies
13
Views
72
simematic
simematic
PinToWinJim
Replies
9
Views
85
bechadordietrying1
bechadordietrying1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top