i need tips on what direction I should go towards when it comes to looksmaxing

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
I'm turning 15 in 7 days and I do about 150 pushups 5 days a week. I'm about 5'3 and 5'5 with shoes on.

I'm just thinking of getting big taking care of my skin moneymaxxing and get my dream spouse tbh

maybe blasting certain drugs to max out my height.

Any tips from OG looksmaxers

IMG 5358

• Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I'm turning 15 in 7 days and I do about 150 pushups 5 days a week. I'm about 5'3 and 5'5 with shoes on.

I'm just thinking of getting big taking care of my skin moneymaxxing and get my dream spouse tbh

what’s your face rating

like a 7 it's like good and I have had girls to tell me I'm to cute to be acting goofy. And honestly I get confused for a girl A LOT but I feel once i get through puberty and lower my face fat my face is gonna ascend mainly because my jaw is super nice

you are 5'3 lil bro,i cant even comprehend how over it is for you LMAOO you will be lucky to push 5'8,you need to study hard and moneymax

lol life is not over because of my height lmao trust, only high inhib people think that if I stay 5'3 then cool man I am gonna money Maxx BUT my momma is 4'11 and the fact that I'm this height is a blessing. Being 6'1 Will not make girls interested in u

• +1
Reactions: DoII
i pretty much have but idk maybe I will grow to be tall I have recently had a series of growth spurts.

Focus on blasting HGH. Be as confident and low inhib as you can and take advtange of just be first as youre still young
and yeah do all the other things but focus on your personality and blasting HGH

thank u man, so next year for the most part imma be 15 years old, is blasting hgh at 15 safe

how do u even get a year old .org account at 14

idk honestly I'm clueless as hell