I need to at least fuck some borderline obese ugly midget whore my age before I turn 17

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I was literally 15 like 2 minutes ago. What the fuck?

I have literally been crying about being the same height since 15, but that's besides the point

And yes I know, face is obviously the main problem before anyone says this

I need to try to at least be able to (copemax) softmax, gymmax and liftmax enough to fuck what looks like to be a 4'8" - 4'11" central american around obese on the BMI scale or at least overweight girl (with decent fat distribution though) with an ogre face that looks clearly and noticeably even more Shrek-ish than the average central american female (she actually lives in my neighborhood) while I am still 16

instead of regretting still being a virgin at 17 :lul:

17 needs to be a year of ascension when I become sexually active. I need to at least try my best to make it that year. I am literally almost a fucking adult. Basically am at this point. Fuck. It's over

I am literally a fucking creepy old man now. Jesus Christ bro

A fucking creepy old man that will never be able to grow obviously

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16369, Acee and 5 others
The shorter the women is.. More taller men they prefer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahmat31, fjor2096, galego123 and 3 others
Fuck you must be ugly as shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Based_Toad, Ahmat31, galego123 and 3 others
I still can't believe I am only 1/3 of a year from being FUCKING 17

Literally legally an adult. IT IS SO OVER

I was like 10 years old 5 minutes ago. Seriously. Why?

I am having a MIDDLE AGE CRISIS mental breakdown

I cannot accept being 40 YEARS OLD

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
I bet we have the same parents heights

5'4.5" mom 6ft dad

I am 5'7" ugly narrow framed midget
I obviously have the most brutal and torturous life out of anyone on this entire forum

You're technically middle aged right now. The 60% remainder of life for an average human lifespan is spent being an automated zombie going through the motions married to a post prime bitchy low estrogen whore with whacky neurosteroids and a saggy body, having kids that hate you and don't relate to you (no matter what you do, even being the best father in the world. Kids are simply stupid), having necrophilic tier sex once a month (if not fully sexless in 10 years). Constant anxiety about bills, savings, mortgage, daily contact with suicide fuel inducing hot young women.

So you literally only have technically 12 years left of LIFE. I only have 10. Move FAST, wear sunscreen and stay lean and do not, under any circumstance EVER get married. Get a girlfriend, even an oldcel girlfriend, but NEVER marriage and don't have kids unless you're very well off financially. Facelifts and youthmaxxing surgeries > children.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Growth Plate
Love you bro go fuck some whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahmat31, Deleted member 19948 and Growth Plate
Hop on yubo or badoo, tons of ugly bitches there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
shut the fuck up youngfag im 21 and my life is basically over

you have 4 more years before you officially rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Growth Plate, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
im 17.4 almost over for me as well, hopefully i get jacked enough over summer to get a girl senior year, if not its truly ova. when im a senior ill just start cold approaching randoms because it doesnt matter as my reputation will only matter for another year anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
The shorter the women is.. More taller men they prefer.
That's actually completely true. Short foids need their son not to have the same disease, so their instinct to be attracted to exceptionally tall mean is increased.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Ahmat31

I have literally been crying about being the same height since 15, but that's besides the point

I need to try to at least be able to (copemax) softmax, gymmax and liftmax enough to fuck what looks like to be a 4'8" - 4'11" central american around obese on the BMI scale or at least overweight girl (with decent fat distribution though) with an ogre face that looks clearly and noticeably even more Shrek-ish than the average central american female (she actually lives in my neighborhood) while I am still 16

17 needs to be a year of ascension when I become sexually active. I need to at least try my best to make it that year. I am literally almost a fucking adult. Basically am at this point. Fuck. It's over

lmao wtf

• JFL
im 17.4 almost over for me as well, hopefully i get jacked enough over summer to get a girl senior year, if not its truly ova. when im a senior ill just start cold approaching randoms because it doesnt matter as my reputation will only matter for another year anyway
Your goal should be to fuck as many sophomores as possible senior year. Most normies don't have a serious problem with that I think as there is a popular senior and sophomore relationship going on in my school rn. If you get caught fucking freshmen, you're fucked

Even a genuinely Chad bone and forward growth mogger sophomore in my school got treated as a pedo for fucking with a freshman despite like an 8 month age gap jfl

Missing out on freshmen pussy is brutal though

This is exactly the point as to why I'm stressed: You need to start jbmaxxing as soon as possible before you can't approach jbs without risking getting arrested. Youhtful prettyboy Chads may be above that law, but we are not Chads.

The goal is to looksmax hard to fuck as many jbs as possible before high school ends. Then, looksmaxxing, hormone optimization and conserving youthful looks and hair is everything to attempt to fuck not jbs, but young (like for example, in many US states the AOC is 18 so 18 preferably) as long as possible

@Leonardo DiCaprio @duck @I actually do know

Fucking brutal shit right here. It's over for anyone 18 and up that never fucked jbs yet ngl

20220602 073637

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Your goal should be to fuck as many sophomores as possible senior year. Most normies don't have a serious problem with that I think as there is a popular senior and sophomore relationship going on in my school rn. If you get caught fucking freshmen, you're fucked

Even a genuinely Chad bone and forward growth mogger sophomore in my school got treated as a pedo for fucking with a freshman despite like an 8 month age gap jfl

Missing out on freshmen pussy is brutal though

This is exactly the point as to why I'm stressed: You need to start jbmaxxing as soon as possible before you can't approach jbs without risking getting arrested. Youhtful prettyboy Chads may be above that law, but we are not Chads.

The goal is to looksmax hard to fuck as many jbs as possible before high school ends. Then, looksmaxxing, hormone optimization and conserving youthful looks and hair is everything to attempt to fuck not jbs, but young (like for example, in many US states the AOC is 18 so 18 preferably) as long as possible

@Leonardo DiCaprio @duck @I actually do know

Fucking brutal shit right here. It's over for anyone 18 and up that never fucked jbs yet ngl

View attachment 1712452
I'm 23 + nigga , I have given up on having sex ..I do get matches even if the pics of me are all just me gymcelling. but I don't like the bullshit way females have their conversation it pisses me off .also ngl I would rather go gay than fuck any of em .I unmatched with this foid after that ..made this account yesterday just for experiment's sake all of em were beckies ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220602-222110.png
    Screenshot_20220602-222110.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220602-104445~2.png
    Screenshot_20220602-104445~2.png
    659.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220602-104438~2.png
    Screenshot_20220602-104438~2.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220602-105835~2.png
    Screenshot_20220602-105835~2.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
17 looksmaxx as much as possible before you finish school, try and fuck JBs from ur school or others. Legit best opportunity to get prime pussy

Opportunity still exists when ur 20s but its far far rarer

biggest regret is not taking JBs virginity when i was younger cos i rly didnt care about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
I'm 23 + nigga , I have given up on having sex ..I do get matches even if the pics of me are all just me gymcelling. but I don't like the bullshit way females have their conversation it pisses me off .also ngl I would rather go gay than fuck any of em .I unmatched with this foid after that ..made this account yesterday just for experiment's sake all of em were beckies ..
low t bro. male hormones should literally be triggering you to mainly think about sex everyday
this body is literally seen as ideal by most men. just fuck her and dip. what are you looking for? a mate to reproduce with? 💀

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 19948
low t bro. male hormones should literally be triggering you to mainly think about sex everyday
this body is literally seen as ideal by most men. just fuck her and dip. what are you looking for? a mate to reproduce with? 💀

View attachment 1712729
It's called not being a horny simp ...

Also I only wanted to experiment how I would do on tinder. . honestly it was validating but I'm never gonna beg to any female even being a 23 year old virgin ..females expect too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Growth Plate
17 looksmaxx as much as possible before you finish school, try and fuck JBs from ur school or others. Legit best opportunity to get prime pussy

Opportunity still exists when ur 20s but its far far rarer

biggest regret is not taking JBs virginity when i was younger cos i rly didnt care about it
>tfw cant afford surgeries until i am 20 something
breaking bad GIF

• JFL
>tfw cant afford surgeries until i am 20 something
breaking bad GIF
u dont need surgeries faggot

girls have lower looks standards in school, youll realise when u go to uni, some of the boys you thought were goodlooking, were actually clapped - they were just NT and you brainwashed urself

• JFL

girls have lower looks standards in school, youll realise when u go to uni, some of the boys you thought were goodlooking, were actually clapped - they were just NT and you brainwashed urself
Fuarrk this is true I need to cold approach some hoes senior year or ova! I need to get a car first tho, weird asf to date a girl while getting rides from my fucking mom :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Fuarrk this is true I need to cold approach some hoes senior year or ova! I need to get a car first tho, weird asf to date a girl while getting rides from my fucking mom :lul:
Public transport? walking?

Car is very helpful especially in school but not a must

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

the recession chico, it never goes away.

Public transport? walking?

Car is very helpful especially in school but not a must
Nigga you can't just use public transport to go to a girl's house and I ain't paying 20 dollars for Uber each way, I'll get a car when the summer is over anyway

Nigga you can't just use public transport to go to a girl's house and I ain't paying 20 dollars for Uber each way, I'll get a car when the summer is over anyway
Im from UK and have no car yet i use public transport/walk to girls places often. Maybe its cos we have a decent public transport system idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Im from UK and have no car yet i use public transport/walk to girls places often. Maybe its cos we have a decent public transport system idk
I'd end up walking 3-4 miles each way there's no shot

Bro 5 likes😭😭💀💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948

dnrd plus no one cares about your whining.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Growth Plate

View attachment 1712729
fcking mentalcels having opportunities and throwing them away.

Meanwhile we at the bottom of the barrel starve away from desperation. over:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Growth Plate
black girls dont like you?

• JFL