I need to become completely delusional.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Rejected all your life, bullied, treated like shit. 23yo khhv, bullied all his life, abused by his own parents.

How can a man with this past have a developed confident sense of healthy ego in the present?

You can't.

I need to focus on become a delusional megalomaniac.

There is nothing other I can do. There is no healing my wounds, healing my past, and developing a new healthy ego.

This is not possible in this brutal competitive life we live in.

All you can do is realize your ego is FUCKED. You are FUCKED. Your personality is FUCKED.

You need to focus on become MENTALLY ILL. Mental illness is the best, as long as it is the right kind of mental illness:

megalomania, narcissism, machiavellisme, being delusional, etc

I NEED TO GET THE RIGHT MENTAL ILLNESS IN MY HEAD

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, lowiqNormie, Clown Show and 5 others
this is what i did in 2023 when i met my oneitis. i think you know how well that went.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition
i thought i was on her looks level and decided to put my arm in her back. she said "there is no need for that"
That's just 1 thing

i thought i was on her looks level and decided to put my arm in her back. she said "there is no need for that"
dumb sassy bitch, u need to be busy with 10 diff girls else u get this shit where u care so much about this 1 sassy bitch remark one girl made

i wont be doing anything. in fact i dont want to meet a girl again
wrong, ur wrong.

u need to learn that slaying is the only way to deal with women. U can't deal with one girl, u need 5 at least.

Well if your on her looks level she will be seen as 3 points better then you by the vast majority and she will think she can do better then you

Well if your on her looks level she will be seen as 3 points better then you by the vast majority and she will think she can do better then you
she mogged me but i was too dellsuional to accept it :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

wrong, ur wrong.

u need to learn that slaying is the only way to deal with women. U can't deal with one girl, u need 5 at least.
i met girls after her but it just made things worse

• So Sad
dumb sassy bitch, u need to be busy with 10 diff girls else u get this shit where u care so much about this 1 sassy bitch remark one girl made
oh, i actually went out with a hot girl from med school after her. she didnt like me either.

• +1
Mirin strategy, might do the same

• +1
I know a delusional mtn who thinks and has said multiple times that he mogs prime pitt and prime somerhalder, and believes he’s getting checked out constantly wherever he goes by prime women, despite being a 25 year old virgin

Never met a more miserable pathetic person than him

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and MoggerGaston
I know a delusional mtn who thinks and has said multiple times that he mogs prime pitt and prime somerhalder, and believes he’s getting checked out constantly wherever he goes by prime women, despite being a 25 year old virgin

Never met a more miserable pathetic person than him
Is he actually miserable or is that what you think because you dont think he deserves to feel as good as he does?

oh, i actually went out with a hot girl from med school after her. she didnt like me either.
U need to go out with a new girl each week, hot, cute, decent, young ,old.

Only way to win as man is to play the field

Some people literally cannot learn to be NT. You have to accept faking it and be narcissistic. The downside is that you’ll never experience genuine happiness or form genuine connections because you’re constantly frauding lmfao

• +1
Some people literally cannot learn to be NT. You have to accept faking it and be narcissistic. The downside is that you’ll never experience genuine happiness or form genuine connections because you’re constantly frauding lmfao
With women, that is. Much easier with men

I need to kms

Is he actually miserable or is that what you think because you dont think he deserves to feel as good as he does?
No
He goes to a psychologist for being depressed

He has 0 friends and everyone avoids him because of his autistic narcissism and insane amounts of delusion

• +1
No
He goes to a psychologist for being depressed

He has 0 friends and everyone avoids him because of his autistic narcissism and insane amounts of delusion
I vibe with him.

Imagine being khhv 23yo and frauding NT life, thats what I did.

Delusional autistic narcissism

I vibe with him.

Imagine being khhv 23yo and frauding NT life, thats what I did.

Delusional autistic narcissism
No you don’t

He’s the most tiring and boring person ive ever met.
Nobody wants to hang out with someone who only talks about his own interest that nobody gives a fuck about, and himself.

He’s incredibly self centered and is extremely delusional about himself and out of touch on how he’s perceived and what goes on in reality.

• +1
No you don’t

He’s the most tiring and boring person ive ever met.
Nobody wants to hang out with someone who only talks about his own interest that nobody gives a fuck about, and himself.

He’s incredibly self centered and is extremely delusional about himself and out of touch on how he’s perceived and what goes on in reality.
my type of guy

i am not like him, yet nobody wants to hangout with me either so we are essentially the same.

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
my type of guy

i am not like him, yet nobody wants to hangout with me either so we are essentially the same.
You have told 100s off times you get along great with other guys and get invited to shit but are too lazy and to much of a abused dog to hang out with other people.

legit nobody wants to hangout with him, people avoid him like the plague, I can’t even count how many people have blocked his number and or completely ignore him on chat or irl, you’re not even close as being as revolting as him

• So Sad
I swear girls don't want relationships nowadays even if they don't have trauma.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
U need to go out with a new girl each week, hot, cute, decent, young ,old.
this is impossible lol. i dont want to meet another college girl again tbh tbh