I need to change my life for the better

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
Iam very transparent with my issues towards people who are closer to me. All these people say that they dont understand my issues.
They dont really understand that because apparently i get attention outside. But i almost never notice because iam in my thoughts. Alot of people said this now so there must be some truth to that. At first i thought it was bullshit. But some people who i trust as no bullshitters are telling me the same.
My mother told me that iam destroying my life by being negative all the time. She said iam the most negative person she knows. I apparently turn others away from me because fo my negativity.
My issues are similiar to @Leo0509 in that i have these thoughts that plagues me almost 24/7. But its about feeling ugly and invisible.

Anways how can i change my mindset to a positive one. Anyone here who was very depressed and sad and turned his life around ?
@Xangsane thoughts ?

Last edited:
its over

You sound like a little bitch

Join the military

@Xangsane thoughts ?
Why do people always tag Xangsane asking for input as if he was high IQ or sum? All Iโ€™ve seen that nigga do is make Tinder experiments and cry for wypipo :feelskek:

Why do people always tag Xangsane asking for input as if he was high IQ or sum? All Iโ€™ve seen that nigga do is make Tinder experiments and cry for wypipo :feelskek:
I dunno who tag with this tbh

Exposure is the best tool we can put our hands on.

I was extremly depressed. Anyone who has been here for 2 years knows the person I was. And then, with exposure I turned confident and kinda NT and all time happy.

However that lasted not much because shit hit the fan. That's why I'm here...

But basically yes, if I could go from crying 7 times per day and thought roping was my destiny to happy lad confident who wants to start a family then YEAH. You certainly can turn it around.

I'll tell you the truth. It's all in your brain. The key is to like yourself so you constantly feel good lol. Kinda narcy. Kinda... confident?

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Read David Goggins' book and watch some of interviews/podcasts. Take inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back