i need to conquer my oneitis

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
don't you understand IT'S A NECESSITY

EVERY PASSING MOMENT IS LIKE A THOUSAND BRICKS WEIGHING DOWN ON MY CHEST.

BECAUSE OF OUR DISCREPANCY IN GENETIC WORTH, I AM ENTITLED TO HER.

MY FULL-SCALE INVESTIGATION KNOWS NO BOUNDS, EVERYONE ACQUAINTANCED WILL FEEL THE SHEER MAGNITUDE OF THIS OPERATION.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE HIDING IN MINECRAFT BITCH. I'LL COME FIND YOU WITH PLANCKE.IO USERLOGS IN COMBINATION WITH A STATE-OF-THE-ART AIMBOT SO I CAN EFFICIENTLY HUNT YOU DOWN

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 11388 and 4 others
Tales from the dutch schizo typing from the wallen in Amsterdam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 13335, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
3.5 psl falios are not using font 26 and using caps lock.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, itorroella9, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
Tales from the dutch schizo typing from the wallen in Amsterdam
What did you just say to me?

I am a drop-dead gorgeous, fabulous, stylish, exotic gem among thousands of rocks. I am a beacon of raw truth in the most unfiltered form mankind has seen to date, completely the opposite of a schizophrenic tale-teller. You're just jealous because i'm putting the hard work in you'd never dare think about doing, and you know it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itorroella9, Biiyo03, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
3.5 psl falios are not using font 26 and using caps lock.
That is 2.5 psl behaviour. I am not trying to appease the general public here. Let them dwell in the clouds of superiority my perfectly-shaped Greek God physique emits down to the peasants below as i release my inner genius and bless them with philosophies of a being of unparalled intelligence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
when the greycel tries to be funny

Wake Up Reaction GIF by Originals

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 12669
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 12669
That is 2.5 psl behaviour. I am not trying to appease the general public here. Let them dwell in the clouds of superiority my perfectly-shaped Greek God physique emits down to the peasants below as i release my inner genius and bless them with philosophies of a being of unparalled intelligence.

MY FULL-SCALE INVESTIGATION KNOWS NO BOUNDS, EVERYONE ACQUAINTANCED WILL FEEL THE SHEER MAGNITUDE OF THIS OPERATION.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE HIDING IN MINECRAFT BITCH. I'LL COME FIND YOU WITH PLANCKE.IO USERLOGS IN COMBINATION WITH A STATE-OF-THE-ART AIMBOT SO I CAN EFFICIENTLY HUNT YOU DOWN
this nigga is at it again yall @germanlooks @SteelTitan @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14848 and 4 others
Go ahead and pretend like you didn't do some cringy shit when you were 14. Go on. I'm listening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 9274 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
yeah it's a big animal
I mean I knewit wwas strong but not to the point it can pick up a fucking human being with its teeth

• +1
Reactions: Gad
Why u hatin on my @triggered impression? I think i did quite well in capturing his ugliness.
nah he doesnt look like a dolphin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

I feel ya. I was the same. I also missed the feeling of wanting someone so badly. But now itā€™s over 2 months and I literally donā€™t care for anyone anymore besides myself. Every word I type to any person is such a drag to me.

Tho Iā€™m interested in how that operation goes. The planning phase is fun ngl.

Didnā€™t she block you on all socials tho ? Gonna be a tough one

• +1
I mean I knewit wwas strong but not to the point it can pick up a fucking human being with its teeth
not something surprising considered how big and heavy it is compared to a human, I could grab something weighing around 30 kg with my teeth and swing it like that too

I feel ya. I was the same. I also missed the feeling of wanting someone so badly. But now itā€™s over 2 months and I literally donā€™t care for anyone anymore besides myself. Every word I type to any person is such a drag to me.

Tho Iā€™m interested in how that operation goes. The planning phase is fun ngl.

Didnā€™t she block you on all socials tho ? Gonna be a tough one
I only knew her on 2 socials

Yubo and Instagram

Never even got to follow, dm or otherwise talk to her on instagram

Currently it's just trying to find obscure ass accounts of her on minor platforms she might use

• Love it
Reactions: one job away
@cloUder why sad react. Sending alien vibes:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

I am a drop-dead gorgeous, fabulous, stylish, exotic gem among thousands of rocks. I am a beacon of raw truth in the most unfiltered form mankind has seen to date, completely the opposite of a schizophrenic tale-teller. You're just jealous because i'm putting the hard work in you'd never dare think about doing, and you know it.
Lolcel

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Biiyo03
oke

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
what am i rating brother?

ok
Sdfasdf

Nicolas cage crazy

Nicolas cage crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998