i need to continue cutting

gooner23

gooner23

Kraken
i ate 5k calories in cookies in 2 days why did i do that :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, yeeyeeslayer and not__cel
i ate 5k calories in cookies in 2 days why did i do that :feelshah:
Need to start cutting too but how did you eat 5k calories in cookies that’s almost 6 five guys burgers
IMG 2393

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and h111
IMG 2394

10-16 bowls of Mac and cheese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, silencio and h111
IMG_2395.jpeg

nigga ate 100 cookies nigga is a Cookie Monster

IMG 2395

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei and GabachoCopium
Need to start cutting too but how did you eat 5k calories in cookies that’s almost 6 five guys burgers
View attachment 2960967
i bought a costco case of cookies and just ate the whole thing and then some of my brothers cookies he got at walmart, the thought process was like this shit is gonna keep me bloated for 2 weeks i might as well eat the whole thing in one go.

2 months ago i drinking a small peanut butter jar a day in my smoothie which was like around 2.2k calories i think plus whatever i added to it

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
i bought a costco case of cookies and just ate the whole thing and then some of my brothers cookies he got at walmart, the thought process was like this shit is gonna keep me bloated for 2 weeks i might as well eat the whole thing in one go.

2 months ago i drinking a small peanut butter jar a day in my smoothie which was like around 2.2k calories i think plus whatever i added to it
For reference you ate 2 pizzas worth of cookies bro since one slice is on average 285x8 is 2k times 2 is 4k you’d be better just eating 2 pizzas

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah
For reference you ate 2 pizzas worth of cookies bro since one slice is on average 285x8 is 2k times 2 is 4k you’d be better just eating 2 pizzas
i mean shiii i was thinking of using the cookies as a preworkout but i just lost control :feelshah:, i did a solid 1 month of cutting
i stagnated from here but still managed to drop to like 130 till the cookie incident

• +1
Reactions: not__cel