Rate what I ate today, 52kg 181 cm

You still look ugly tbh
Wdym man? He’s 13 years old so he needs foods high in glycemic index to develop his facial bones to its fullest.

He also studies really hard bro, he showed me his grades they we’re all perfect.

So please show kindness man he’s still young and don’t affect his mental health by being rude. :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and n9wiff
View attachment 2983191
View attachment 2983192

My secret : Excessive masturbation, it burns calories :feelshah:

I also do mewing to stay lean 🙋‍♂️

@Rawprimalooks @RawMilkEnjoyer @rawmilk @IAMNOTANINCEL @BrahminBoss @Youㅤ @noodlelover @PrimalPlasty
Mirin, but what did you have exactly? And do you eat this everyday? When I was younger I was able to do it but now I’m older I am unable to.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
but what did you have exactly?
Tret + derma-rolling
Salicylic acid cleanser

You only need these two, anything else added to skin care should be treating very specific problems, if your naso folds have some discoloration you can do Niacinamide or Kojic routine

Getting lean will do the rest unless recessed maxilla but that is REALLY rare

Healthy hair is ideal, in these pictures my hair was wet because I like taking photos after a shower. Basically yo have healthy hair you need to

1) Not use regular cheap shampoos, alot of them are harsh
2) Find a shampoo that is *medically based for your needs. I have excess sebacious activity on forehead so I chose sebamad

Nothing much but proof I just do what I am slaying since alot of users talk alot but I notice they never mention any problems that crop up with certain combinations/irl scenario proving they didn't actually use the product and just parroted info :p

I got blessed in this department.

"Chad can eat goyslop and still be 6ft4 and good bones"

Grew way past both my parents and I am 5 ft 11 in SEA, average height here is 5 ft 6.

Getting lean is basically your exercise + diet. Water but this is the truth. You can get there faster with PED's but I never experimented with them yet

Some good low call snacks are seaweed, oatmeal, a salad with nice dressing, ice-cold mini tomatoes etc.

I don't fraud except for one thing which actually helps alot I see users don't really take about.

Slightly placing vaseline on cheekbones to increase it's visibility in certain angles, I dont do it in the photos but sometimes, irl. It adds just a tiny bit of this curvature look to cheekbones.

Brush my lips sometimes
Sleep facing left side for better sleep quality, more favorable for digestive system. Especially if you have gastric reflux or just ate a big meal before.

Mirin, but what did you have exactly? And do you eat this everyday? When I was younger I was able to do it but now I’m older I am unable to.

I eat ALOT of goy but maybe one a day, sometimes two. Coke is an exception, I am addicted. Still alot of goy meals I know but damn, I have been living like this since I was a kid dude.... Bruutalll.

I am slowly fixing my diet and getting better. I just crashed recently and took it as an opportunity to ragebait.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Mogs me hard bhai. Are you a Tamil Brahmin?
I don't know caste but since I am part chinese, I have lighter skin than every Tamil here.

One girl that I didn't even know existed gave me chocolates for valentines and asked me out :fuk:

Light skin in Tamil community here is HARD HALO. You get attention from women alot because since I am tall with lanky builf + tall skull and light they immediately assume high status and I am smart etc. when I am not 🙅‍♀️

INB4 fakecel, I want someone to spend my life with, I do not want ANY short term relationships...

• Love it
its the most ideal diet imo

• Love it
Tret + derma-rolling
Salicylic acid cleanser

You only need these two, anything else added to skin care should be treating very specific problems, if your naso folds have some discoloration you can do Niacinamide or Kojic routine

Getting lean will do the rest unless recessed maxilla but that is REALLY rare

Healthy hair is ideal, in these pictures my hair was wet because I like taking photos after a shower. Basically yo have healthy hair you need to

1) Not use regular cheap shampoos, alot of them are harsh
2) Find a shampoo that is *medically based for your needs. I have excess sebacious activity on forehead so I chose sebamad

View attachment 2983319

Nothing much but proof I just do what I am slaying since alot of users talk alot but I notice they never mention any problems that crop up with certain combinations/irl scenario proving they didn't actually use the product and just parroted info :p

I got blessed in this department.

"Chad can eat goyslop and still be 6ft4 and good bones"

Grew way past both my parents and I am 5 ft 11 in SEA, average height here is 5 ft 6.

Getting lean is basically your exercise + diet. Water but this is the truth. You can get there faster with PED's but I never experimented with them yet

Some good low call snacks are seaweed, oatmeal, a salad with nice dressing, ice-cold mini tomatoes etc.

I don't fraud except for one thing which actually helps alot I see users don't really take about.

Slightly placing vaseline on cheekbones to increase it's visibility in certain angles, I dont do it in the photos but sometimes, irl. It adds just a tiny bit of this curvature look to cheekbones.

Brush my lips sometimes
Sleep facing left side for better sleep quality, more favorable for digestive system. Especially if you have gastric reflux or just ate a big meal before.

I eat ALOT of goy but maybe one a day, sometimes two. Coke is an exception, I am addicted. Still alot of goy meals I know but damn, I have been living like this since I was a kid dude.... Bruutalll.

I am slowly fixing my diet and getting better. I just crashed recently and took it as an opportunity to ragebait.
Man, I was talking about the food you had. In that picture. What was it? And what's your age now bhai?

• +1
I don't know caste but since I am part chinese, I have lighter skin than every Tamil here.

One girl that I didn't even know existed gave me chocolates for valentines and asked me out :fuk:

Light skin in Tamil community here is HARD HALO. You get attention from women alot because since I am tall with lanky builf + tall skull and light they immediately assume high status and I am smart etc. when I am not 🙅‍♀️

INB4 fakecel, I want someone to spend my life with, I do not want ANY short term relationships...
Mirin hard bhai, lifemogs me hard. I wouldn't even be on a forum like this if I wasn't universally unattractive. :feelscry:

• JFL
Man, I was talking about the food you had. In that picture. What was it? And what's your age now bhai?
Misread as "what did you do" :feelswhy:

Mcdpnalds double cheeseburger x 2 with 2 fries each

Footlong meatball marina sub + 3cookies

All drinks are coca cola

I am now 17

• +1
Lean and underweight are 2 different things
U can be both at the same time, like me, in which case being “underweight” doesn’t matter
Lean is LAW

• +1
U can be both at the same time, like me, in which case being “underweight” doesn’t matter
Lean is LAW
I’m legit 55KG and 180cm. Being this skinny is shit I just want to be lean muscular with very small waist/hips and decently broad shoulders

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and n9wiff
Misread as "what did you do" :feelswhy:

Mcdpnalds double cheeseburger x 2 with 2 fries each

Footlong meatball marina sub + 3cookies

All drinks are coca cola

I am now 17
Okay, so you're 17. Then this makes sense, yeah. My metabolism was like yours. I ate junk food and candy and whatever along with soda everyday and I was underweight as well. 10 years later (I'm 28) and it's completely different. Became a fat fuck, I was 85 kg before I started with my diet six weeks ago. Do you have a weighing scale nearby? Can you check what your weight is now that you've eaten everything? Wondering how much that would increase your weight (temporarily, of course, as you'll stay underweight).

• +1
I’m legit 55KG and 180cm. Being this skinny is shit I just want to be lean muscular with very small waist/hips and decently broad shoulders
Damn we are almost in the same boat, mirin

I though you were truecel level looks tbh since you were on .is

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Fakecel. You heightmog me + you skinnymog me + you racemog me.

• +1
Damn we are almost in the same boat, mirin

I though you were truecel level looks tbh since you were on .is
I was.
We’re the same height, skinny mogging Is cope and just be paki is law in Western Europe.

• Woah
Okay, so you're 17. Then this makes sense, yeah. My metabolism was like yours. I ate junk food and candy and whatever along with soda everyday and I was underweight as well. 10 years later (I'm 28) and it's completely different. Became a fat fuck, I was 85 kg before I started with my diet six weeks ago. Do you have a weighing scale nearby? Can you check what your weight is now that you've eaten everything? Wondering how much that would increase your weight (temporarily, of course, as you'll stay underweight).
Yeah I am aware that's why I am trying to fix my diet slowly. Fuck ill probably miss these days tbh...

And no I don't have a weighing scale here but I can measure at the gym in a couple of hours lol

• +1
We’re the same height, skinny mogging Is cope and just be paki is law in Western Europe.
I'm 178cm + fat + deathnik with 0 euro ancestry. You can't be incel in the States, especially if you got a BSD (big spic dick).

Yeah I am aware that's why I am trying to fix my diet slowly. Fuck ill probably miss these days tbh...

And no I don't have a weighing scale here but I can measure at the gym in a couple of hours lol
Couple of hours? But by then some of the weight will already be gone. :hnghn: Yeah you are gonna miss those days. Keep enjoying them. Also, working out also helps with metabolism I believe. Or losing weight, so that's why you're still at that weight despite eating so much junk food. Teen metabolism + working out = underweight goyslop enjoyer.

• So Sad
Nigga I’m around 108 and 5’3, I’m technically approaching “underweight” territory but I’m lean, being “underweight” doesn’t matter if ur lean, don’t even hve to be muscular, just a tiny amount of muscle mass

Biggest fakecel on the Internet

You see his wojak avi and you think

"HA, another degenerate incel, probably a klinefelters freak considering his join date :feelshah:"

The man behind the avi :

Hqdefault 1

"I was"

• JFL
Couple of hours? But by then some of the weight will already be gone. :hnghn: Yeah you are gonna miss those days. Keep enjoying them. Also, working out also helps with metabolism I believe. Or losing weight, so that's why you're still at that weight despite eating so much junk food. Teen metabolism + working out = underweight goyslop enjoyer.
Yeah it's probably working out since I was fat in before photos but became leaner even though my diet has gotten worse

Also growing taller because it increases BMR

• +1
Biggest fakecel on the Internet

You see his wojak avi and you think

"HA, another degenerate incel, probably a klinefelters freak considering his join date :feelshah:"

The man behind the avi :

View attachment 2983416

"I was"
Legit. He mogs me hard.

• So Sad
Yeah it's probably working out since I was fat in before photos but became leaner even though my diet has gotten worse

Also growing taller because it increases BMR
What was your weight at its height?

• +1
What was your weight at its height?
57 at one point earlier last year

When I was eating like CRAZY and never left my room for months. Literally, just stayed in a room sitting. It was all fat. I would eat butter and vegetable spread as a snack and go through loaves of bread every night.

• +1
I'm 178cm + fat + deathnik with 0 euro ancestry. You can't be incel in the States, especially if you got a BSD (big spic dick).
The states are harder. Plus NT pill is literally law. Simple fact is any mental disorder that affects social skills or any sort of ability that helps u interact with others will fuck u over. Not just with females but a whole bunch of other shit.

also cock size only matters for sexhavers.
Nigga I’m around 108 and 5’3, I’m technically approaching “underweight” territory but I’m lean, being “underweight” doesn’t matter if ur lean, don’t even hve to be muscular, just a tiny amount of muscle mass
Being that size at that height for a man isn’t ideal. You should def be heavier but lean with very low bf.

Also u aren’t underweight. Maybe for a man ig but even then it’s just being skinny not underweight.

• Hmm...
  • +1
57 at one point earlier last year

When I was eating like CRAZY and never left my room for months. Literally, just stayed in a room sitting. It was all fat. I would eat butter and vegetable spread as a snack and go through loaves of bread every night.
Dude, that's exactly what I did. Got up to 85+ kg, I think 87.5 kg maybe at my fattest and I did the exact same thing. I was 52 kg at my skinniest and this was 5 years ago after a lot of extreme dieting.

• Woah
The states are harder. Plus NT pill is literally law. Simple fact is any mental disorder that affects social skills or any sort of ability that helps u interact with others will fuck u over. Not just with females but a whole bunch of other shit.

also cock size only matters for sexhavers.
Everyone says how easy it is in the United States to have sex and it's impossible to be an incel. You're basically just making the case for mentalcels so that's what you are. Facially decent but mentally fucked.

• +1
Dude, that's exactly what I did. Got up to 85+ kg, I think 87.5 kg maybe at my fattest and I did the exact same thing. I was 52 kg at my skinniest and this was 5 years ago after a lot of extreme dieting.
52 to 87.5 is such a jump holy shit, how did you cope?

We're you much better looking at 52? Was it even maintainable?

• +1
Everyone says how easy it is in the United States to have sex and it's impossible to be an incel.
The origins of the Blackpill are due to American citizens and most of the theories are based off American society. Keep coping
You're basically just making the case for mentalcels so that's what you are. Facially decent but mentally fucked.
no I’m not a mentalcel. A mentalcel is someone who has foids attracted to them and can’t pull them. I haven’t spoken to a female online or irl outside of relatives/work employers for like a year by now

• +1
52 to 87.5 is such a jump holy shit, how did you cope?

We're you much better looking at 52? Was it even maintainable?
I think I got up to 60-65 kg by then and then it was suddenly 87.5 kg from rotting so hard and eating whatever I wanted. Nah I looked dogshit at 52 kg but also malnourished.

• +1
Being that size at that height for a man isn’t ideal. You should def be heavier but lean with very low bf.
Nah, muscles are cope, I’m already low bf anyways

• +1
The origins of the Blackpill are due to American citizens and most of the theories are based off American society. Keep coping

no I’m not a mentalcel. A mentalcel is someone who has foids attracted to them and can’t pull them. I haven’t spoken to a female online or irl outside of relatives/work employers for like a year by now
You're the one who's coping. You wouldn't be making the case for mentalcels if you weren't one. "Muh social skills." JFL, you don't need that in the Non-NT States of America.

But alot of the incels that were on .is when I joined and earlier communities were all very bad facially looking. Like legit deformities, framelets, manlets or just straight up mental issues

You are average looking no?

Nah, muscles are cope, I’m already low bf anyways
regardless my goal is both male + female gaze. Imagine being some anorexic Twink with a gf and her 6’5 250 pound ogre brother starts pressing you. Well not that big but you get the point I need to be big enough where I would be big enough not to deal with shit from dudes yk?
Losing glasses def help though.
You're the one who's coping. You wouldn't be making the case for mentalcels if you weren't one. "Muh social skills." JFL, you don't need that in the Non-NT States of America.
Cope it’s not just social skills there’s a whole load of factors that come with a mental disorders where your brain is different.
But alot of the incels that were on .is when I joined and earlier communities were all very bad facially looking. Like legit deformities, framelets, manlets or just straight up mental issues

You are average looking no?
I won’t deny a lot of people on .org and .is fit that but it’s not really crazy. For the most part it’s just mostly LTNs ofc some truecels here and there.

You don’t really see dudes touching Blackops2cel, Benny Blanco or Cuffem(at his worst) tier. @raterater / MisterSinister is the only one who I can think of who was actually 1 PSL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Cope it’s not just social skills there’s a whole load of factors that come with a mental disorders where your brain is different.
Cope mentalcel ramblings.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon and ElTruecel
Highest IQ, most robust person who believes in “mewing”

• +1
Highest IQ, most robust person who believes in “mewing”
Why you talk like mewing no real bro?

Many OG seen result already like @Salludon

Why you talk like mewing no real bro?

Many OG seen result already like @Salludon