I need to die soon

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
I don't think I can manage much longer, living a inferior life due to uncontrollable circumstances its just too much. I don't have a single friend, friendless khhv basically I don't want live like this, buts hard when I'm capped by a downgrown small skull nearly unfixable, and Manletism. I have lots of other failos too. I hate nearly every body part of mine, I don't think I like a single attribute. I praise those who are out there who are fortunate enough to live a normal life or above avg one

I don't know how most ppl keep going maybe surgery cope? Religion? Show me one sub 5 male becoming attractive from surgery you can't for the most part. Maybe their are a few cases. Most surgery results either got botched or minor increases.Very few have the base or funds to have a large psl increase.

Even then I'll will just find something else to be unhappy about like I hate my wrists and skull size

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586 and Deleted member 31562
You’re just lazy and don’t make an effort have you tried talking to girls? Socializing?

You’re just lazy and don’t make an effort have you tried talking to girls? Socializing?
No I was conversationless for the longest time, still am if u count irl

No I was conversationless for the longest time, still am if u count irl
Proved my point your going in a downward spiral if you don’t fix it, trust me it’s not your looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562