I need to drop 3% body fat in one week what do i do

notrq

notrq

Iron
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
70
Reputation
67
There’s this girl i’ve been talking to for a while now and she invited me to a hotel as well as a few other girls and she let me bring 2 of my friends. I didn’t have a problem with it and agreed and the the next day (today) she tells me that in the hotel we’re gonna go to the waterpark for most of the day. Most people wouldn’t have a problem with this but i’m very insecure about my body. I’m not considered “fat” but i don’t have abs either. I’m sitting at around 18-19% body fat. We’re going in one week, any tips or ideas on what i should do, because i really like this girl and i don’t wanna miss out.
 
Eat only salad and high protein foods, and hit gym 2 hours a day
 

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
12
Views
40
g4rlic
g4rlic
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
18
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
Taylorhillenjoyer
Discussion What do I do
Replies
3
Views
27
NDscandi
NDscandi
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
1
Views
40
mxl4chi1
M
F
Replies
1
Views
21
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top