i need to end my life as soon as possible

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
i justt need to end it bro.
i got so many fucking issues and my parents dont even give a fuck they say im lucky i have a roof under my head.
that's not enough. I NEED GOOD GENES.

i would genuinely trade having a normal family and geting provided housing and food to being a poor 6'4 chadlite on the streets.
i can easily get myself out of that situation since i am at least above average iq.

yes mom, im lucky my mother cares about me even gave me plastic surgery blah blah blah.

i am indeed lucky in that aspect some don't even g et that. but i am capped at ltn because i look exactly like you mother.
why have you forsaken me? you cannot save me. nobody can. i don't want to live, it's a waste of effort. i am only alive for the love i have for my family, while they say i only care about myself. if that was the case, i would have died ages ago.

I am HTN when frauding tho and i got a girlfriend she mightg be pregnant even but it's a fucking hard life

BRO I HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH U GIYS

ITS EASY TO SAY UR GONNA ROPE BUT U NEVER DO

FUCKING FAGGOTS ALL OF U

• +1
Reactions: EggKing

FUCKING FAGGOTS ALL OF U
JFL MUH IM GONNA KMS GUYS EXCEPT I NEVER WILL HEHE IM JUST GONNA GIVE U HOPE FOR NO REASON HEHE

FUCKING FAGGOTS ALL OF U
i wanna do it but i can't dude. and it's probbably me tthat said i wanna rope all those times this is like my 6th alt on this webstie dude

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

FUCKING FAGGOTS ALL OF U
Fr
Real suicidal niggas never make entire threads nor talk abt it, they just do it on silence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back