I need to find a new Cope

D

Deleted

Lurker
This gay forum isn’t helping i don’t know why im asking virgins for advice on how to get laid tbh im actually retarded.

Tagging the bros

@looxmakser49 @Thongmaster @Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @OOGABOOGA @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @jm10 @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TheChosenChad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, justadude, Swolepenisman and 14 others
start making money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Copium, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Arvid ur a 70 laycount slayer down with the larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Arcturus, Deleted and 2 others
Can’t tell if She’s interested or just a massive whore.
future 40 year old virgin

200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, nonserviam, Deleted and 4 others
Anime, vidiya? Gymcelling?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted and Deleted member 6785
@Thongmaster answer this poor man

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted
Movies Tv shows

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
send me money that’s your new cope :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
MMA fightmaxxing

• +1
download grindr

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted
bodybuilding is a good cope
kinda works for me
also playing ınstruments

• So Sad
learn to draw? read books?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Learn another language

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and nonserviam
Learn about SEO and affiliate marketing, set up a website, and write reviews about products comparing their strengths and weaknesses.. use affiliate links

unironiclly photography.
buy cheap camera and lens .Its fun and if you buy hipster looking camera like fujifilm , girls will ask you about it.

inb4 : I have fujifilm camera

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nonserviam and Be_ConfidentBro
Your avi is how I've been feeling like lately. All my copes have also stopped working, been drinking every night alone at home for a few weeks now. Brutal

• +1
Bro jfl...

People would kill to have your height,body, and face and you can't even get a girl

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
unironiclly photography.
buy cheap camera and lens .Its fun and if you buy hipster looking camera like fujifilm , girls will ask you about it.

inb4 : I have fujifilm camera

View attachment 918125
I have a 70d with some lenses and i do take pictures for instagram but can’t in winter bcuz i take pics of buildings etc
13EEEBBB C222 4A00 B04E EF756F1567F7

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Your avi is how I've been feeling like lately. All my copes have also stopped working, been drinking every night alone at home for a few weeks now. Brutal
Go out and slay then

• JFL
  • +1
Go out and slay then
Brutal lockdown pill here in Italy, London. I can't even legally go outside my tiny town and they probably won't let us free for at least 1 more month.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted
How do you manage to fuck it up and I don't get it? What does she look like? You should be getting girls easy

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT
Brutal lockdown pill here in Italy, London. I can't even legally go outside my tiny town and they probably won't let us free for at least 1 more month.
View attachment 918130
Can’t you use dating apps? And I’m sure the lockdown isn’t that bad. You need a mental health forum tbh not this

Can’t you use dating apps? And I’m sure the lockdown isn’t that bad. You need a mental health forum tbh not this
I've gotten 500 Tinder matches the past 3 weeks and have hit it off with some of those but what difference does it make when i can't even go meet with them because of lockdown?

I've gotten 500 Tinder matches the past 3 weeks and have hit it off with some of those but what difference does it make when i can't even go meet with them because of lockdown?
Then wait tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You are Chad lite, do you want a better cope than this one?
Now you're going to do something productive in your life, study,Gymmaxing,get a job, and don't rot here.

• So Sad
Is she leaving you on seen on snap?
No She’s sent me mirror pics that made me go :feelsohh: but she might send that to other people but im not sure bcuz she didn’t use to send those before

• Hmm...
No She’s sent me mirror pics that made me go :feelsohh: but she might send that to other people but im not sure bcuz she didn’t use to send those before
Then what's the problem bro

• +1
You are Chad lite, do you want a better cope than this one?
Now you're going to do something productive in your life, study,Gymmaxing,get a job, and don't rot here.
Im studying Stem and i am gymmaxxing
DFFFC29B 0300 498B AF84 B5AD1EA7D34A

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Then what's the problem bro
I don’t know how to make a move and i don’t think she does either bcuz were just kind of sending teasing pics back and fourth now and then jfl

• JFL
I have a 70d with some lenses and i do take pictures for instagram but can’t in winter bcuz i take pics of buildings etc
View attachment 918127
You could slay with diffrent kind of camera.
Girls and people in general are scared/suspisus of clunky looking dlsr. They think that you are pedo that shoot pictures of jb or reporter for some contract.
You should look like some passionate/amautor.

Buy Fuji x100 clasic or /s/t/f and ask girls for photo if they said yes you could strike up convo and maybe touch vagana rly.
Girl love analog/analog looking cameras

• Woah
I don’t know how to make a move and i don’t think she does either bcuz were just kind of sending teasing pics back and fourth now and then jfl
I mean that's good, gotta build up the tension. I don't know the whole situation but from what I know and what I'd do I'd tell her to hang out

Buy her a happy meal at McDonald's then bring her to your house to watch movies

• +1
You don't even really gotta say too much, if you tell a bitch to hang out with you she knows what's up, she's probably gonna get ready and start shaving and shit

• Love it
You could slay with diffrent kind of camera.
Girls and people in general are scared/suspisus of clunky looking dlsr. They think that you are pedo that shoot pictures of jb or reporter for some contract.
You should look like some passionate/amautor.

Buy Fuji x100 clasic or /s/t/f and ask girls for photo if they said yes you could strike up convo and maybe touch vagana rly.
Girl love analog/analog looking cameras

View attachment 918140
View attachment 918142
also x100 is fun camera.
35mm ff eq lens is very versatile focal lenght.

Attachments

• 1610134002016.png
    1610134002016.png
    657.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Woah