I need to find a new Cope

You could slay with diffrent kind of camera.
Girls and people in general are scared/suspisus of clunky looking dlsr. They think that you are pedo that shoot pictures of jb or reporter for some contract.
You should look like some passionate/amautor.

Buy Fuji x100 clasic or /s/t/f and ask girls for photo if they said yes you could strike up convo and maybe touch vagana rly.
Girl love analog/analog looking cameras

View attachment 918140
View attachment 918142
fellow /p/ chad.
I use lightroom a fuckton, are fuji's worth it in that case? I heard they work shit with lightroom.

• Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
You stupid little downie youre a chad make some friends and get a girlfriend and stop being such a bitchy low t faggot. It's your own fault that you supposedly feel this way you lazy fucking cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
You stupid little downie youre a chad make some friends and get a girlfriend and stop being such a bitchy low t faggot. It's your own fault that you supposedly feel this way you lazy fucking cunt.
Brother im trying Idk what to do im trying to get this bitch from my pe class but realistically speaking nothings gonna happen between us

fellow /p/ chad.
I use lightroom a fuckton, are fuji's worth it in that case? I heard they work shit with lightroom.
If you have latest version of lightroom fuji should work. Too bad they fixed that late .
If you dont have latest LR you could buy x100 classic for fun. That camera have bayer sensor.
Little slow for our time , but colors and IQ is very nice.
Great camera for slow shooting becouse it force you to think and slow down.
Unironiclly give very film camera feel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 6873
If you have latest version of lightroom fuji should work. Too bad they fixed that late .
If you dont have latest LR you could buy x100 classic for fun. That camera have bayer sensor.
Little slow for our time , but colors and IQ is very nice.
Great camera for slow shooting becouse it force you to think and slow down.
Unironiclly give very film camera feel
thanks habibi. i may or may not use the cracked LR cause im too broke to spend money on that jfl.
I really like fuji's in general tho because of how they look unlike big bulky DSLR's

• Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
After school its over you should take every risk possible rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
thanks habibi. i may or may not use the cracked LR cause im too broke to spend money on that jfl.
I really like fuji's in general tho because of how they look unlike big bulky DSLR's
No problem Bro.
So x100 classic is ideal for you.
Small, very goodlooking like you ( no homo ) and thanks to sensor you can you use your current lightroom

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
caged really hard at your sig

• +1
I see.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted
Gym

• +1