I need to find a partner

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
Srs I don't think this life is worth living if you gotta do it solo. Autism sure doesn't help but I really think I need to try. I'm even considering trying a dating app even tho I'm shy and have never done anything like that. I just need someone to light my world. It just seems so pointless to go at it alone. Kwim?
 
hope you dont like dogs too
 
  • +1
Reactions: juste
Its quite hard when NEET bro

Women wants men to have job n shit

You could try approach some women at the park or city centre though , talk to them n then ask them out

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
i dont believe women anymore sry
I believe almost no one anymore tbh. You just seem like a good father would be and mine was kinda terrible :cry:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: juste
i dont get your tricks again...
It's not tricks I promise. I just thought it'd be nice to have some benevolent person or deity watch over me and say things will be OK.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: juste
It's not tricks I promise. I just thought it'd be nice to have some benevolent person or deity watch over me and say things will be OK.
its tricks because you aint human but whatever
keep lyin
 
Finding a partner is impossible
 

Similar threads

iblamechico
Replies
2
Views
31
iblamechico
iblamechico
L
Replies
5
Views
39
lilrope
L
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
32
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
thehand
Replies
3
Views
47
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Genetics
Replies
2
Views
30
Genetics
Genetics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top