I need to focus on losing weight. Only clean food. I know if i lose weight i can look handsome and date women

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold
I'll wear suits. Become a promoter if I want just for social life. Go to college parties.

I love the human body. God's creation. want to lift weights and be a ripped strong guy with a beautiful healthy human body like an ancient greek with a big wide chest in a toga and tan with some hair on it.

Main qimg ed9bca63739647c7f9b4f2743aeadef7 pjlq

Images 93

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Prisms7
i will always have my opinion that you must always be low body fat and be ripped as a man before becoming a inkwell, but how tall are you brother

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
i will always have my opinion that you must always be low body fat and be ripped as a man before becoming a inkwell, but how tall are you brother
This is true. If you're not low body fat that's a massive fail. I can't answer the other.

Read the writings of ancient Greeks and romans. A man must take care of his body. Did God not create us to respect our bodies?

Read the writings of ancient Greeks and romans. A man must take care of his body. Did God not create us to respect our bodies?
God creates us so we can enjoy his creation, but it was corrupted by ourselves

Stop making stuff up. We can't sin.
Wtf are you talking about, im a christian, what i just said is the main idea of the bible, which is that God creates us humans so we can enjoy his creation, and through our sin we destroy ourselves with things like lookism and eve, and so jesus christ had to come and die for us

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Wtf are you talking about, im a christian, what i just said is the main idea of the bible, which is that God creates us humans so we can enjoy his creation, and through our sin we destroy ourselves with things like lookism and eve, and so jesus christ had to come and die for us
I'm sorry then. Also it's well to capitalize Jesus Christ, brother.

Yes exactly............ yes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back