I NEED to fuck this girl in my calc 3 class

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
She sits right in front of me in class everyday and wears these white see through pants so I have to sit there and look at her thong for the whole hour and 15 minute class. I can't fucking function with that shit going on in front of me. All I can think about the whole time is pulling her pants down and eating her out right then and there. She's like 1 of the 2 decent looking girls in this sausage fest class full of autist engineers and I feel like a fucking starving wolf looking at her jesus christ.
Image result for donald duck boner

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Acnno, chadpreetcel123 and 10 others
it's fucking torture.
they need to enforce dress codes

• +1
Reactions: thecel, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others
you wont do shit beyond jack off to the thought of her, you utter cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kosidius, chadpreetcel123, xdw15 and 4 others
you wont do shit beyond jack off to the thought of her, you utter cuck
I have talked to her already but I skip class a lot so I don't talk to her a bunch. She's one of those shy girls so I need to game her a little bit.
it's fucking torture.
I wish but it's college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
this is how rapes happen

• JFL
Reactions: xdw15, CupOfCoffee and Avoidant
She sits right in front of me in class everyday and wears these white see through pants so I have to sit there and look at her thong for the whole hour and 15 minute class. I can't fucking function with that shit going on in front of me. All I can think about the whole time is pulling her pants down and eating her out right then and there. She's like 1 of the 2 decent looking girls in this sausage fest class full of autist engineers and I feel like a fucking starving wolf looking at her jesus christ.
Dude just sit next to her and get to know her during class just keep it casual and go from there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
it's fucking torture.
Islam is looking like a good alternative more and more everyday tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Moggee, Deleted member 3526, fukmylyf and 1 other person
just tell that she makes you hard and suggest that she should change her attire

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and KrissKross
There are hot girls in Calc 3? Fucking lifefuel.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Mentions calc 3 pass the shot gun

There was 1 hot girl in my calc 2 class and smh she was sitting alone at the front. The teacher asked the ppl in the back to move forward so he wouldn't have to speak as loudly. I low-inhib maxed and went to sit next to her. Had good casual convo with her, we worked on assignments together, added her on facebook, etc.

aaaand she had a boyfriend. shitfuck

just ask her if she wants to study in the lead-up to a test

If you were Chad you could go up to her and slap her fat ass and she would giggle

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
ask her if she plays fortnite

There are hot girls in Calc 3? Fucking lifefuel.
It's usually a sausage fest that makes the couple avg girls there look hot

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 2205
@Dope why did you bump this shitty ass thread