I wanna go ER on my tuition (minecraft)

starvecell

starvecell

🧪
So after my parents got divorce recently, I’m staying with my mother and she’s unemployed rn (trying to find a job).

And she had already spentalot of money on divorce and lawyer’s fees.
My father was the only breadwinner we had and he ain’t paying shit after divorce (even blocked my number).

So yesterday my tuition teacher called my mum for money and my mum said we’re going through a hard time n ll but my teacher kept asking for money and her tone was very rude, like she was really pissed off inside.

And that’s not the worst part, today in class she started making fun of people who dont give money back or give it back after a long time and i knew where she was indirectly pointing at, and after she gave a whole ass standup she said “kyo aryan?” (“right aryan?” in english) in front of whole fucking class and they started laughing like someones slowly rubbing a feather 🪶 on their ass crack.

I wanted curl up into a ball or something, it was really embarrassing and my eyes were almost filled with tears but controlled myself.
I wanted to snap my fathers and these mofos neck like a stick (in minecraft) but…

Now i gotta see her face every day and shes gonna humiliate me like this until we sell something or i or mum get a job or smthg and even that’ll take a month to convert into money.

Fuck man, life is cruel.
:feelscry:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, CarrotMaxxer, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
IMG 6433

So after my parents got divorce recently, I’m staying with my mother and she’s unemployed rn (trying to find a job).

And she had already spentalot of money on divorce and lawyer’s fees.
My father was the only breadwinner we had and he ain’t paying shit after divorce (even blocked my number).

So yesterday my tuition teacher called my mum for money and my mum said we’re going through a hard time n ll but my teacher kept asking for money and her tone was very rude, like she was really pissed off inside.

And that’s not the worst part, today in class she started making fun of people who dont give money back or give it back after a long time and i knew where she was indirectly pointing at, and after she gave a whole ass standup she said “kyo aryan?” (“right aryan?” in english) in front of whole fucking class and they started laughing like someones slowly rubbing a feather 🪶 on their ass crack.

I wanted curl up into a ball or something, it was really embarrassing and my eyes were almost filled with tears but controlled myself.
I wanted to snap my fathers and these mofos neck like a stick (in minecraft) but…

Now i gotta see her face every day and shes gonna humiliate me like this until we sell something or i or mum get a job or smthg and even that’ll take a month to convert into money.

Fuck man, life is cruel.
:feelscry:
Its over just go er or ropemaxx

The light brown mogger