i need to get a gf

u dont lack a gf, u lack pussy. Trust me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
iam going crazy i need to get a gf asap or i will kms. Everything in my fucking life would be fucking okay if i had a gf. Only one fucking girl. I want a normal fucking gf. A fucking gf. I want a girlfriend. I need a woman asap or im going crazy. I need pussy on my 16 yr old fucking dick. I need pussy. One fucking girl could fix all my problems.
I too am gonna kms if i don’t get a gf. But bro if you’re 16 you still have 2 more years left until it’s over. I have 1 month left and then my life is officially done

Everyone is giving OP shit advice. Seriously bro just hang in till you’re 18 and then consider if you want to end it all or not

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
Everyone is giving OP shit advice. Seriously bro just hang in till you’re 18 and then consider if you want to end it all or not
its over for OP, OP is 16 and already a fullblood blackpilled incel looksmaxxer :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: plukee
But bro if you’re 16 you still have 2 more years left until it’s over.
dont make me fucking scared nigger wdym life ends with 18

• So Sad
dont make me fucking scared nigger wdym life ends with 18
No it’s true im afraid it does. Once your 18 you’re classified as an adult you gotta take responsibilities in yourself have to get a job got no time for friends and girls will be more hypergamous and superficial and will all have 10+ bodycounts. Life ends at 18 im sorry man

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
No it’s true im afraid it does. Once your 18 you’re classified as an adult you gotta take responsibilities in yourself have to get a job got no time for friends and girls will be more hypergamous and superficial and will all have 10+ bodycounts. Life ends at 18 im sorry man
i need to act ASAP

• Love it
its over

• So Sad
You really do otherwise it’s all gonna fade away soon
what should i do nigger, one nigger tells me improve and looksmax till death, the other nigger tells me you need to act now and do something. Atp im thinking of just taking sodium nitrate

what should i do nigger, one nigger tells me improve and looksmax till death, the other nigger tells me you need to act now and do something. Atp im thinking of just taking sodium nitrate
First of all Stop calling me an n word when im white. 2nd you should looksmaxx and just keep at it tbh that’s what im currently doing rn but looksmaxxing can only get you so far and if nothing works then just rope tbh because society failed you and i bhai

First of all Stop calling me an n word when im white. 2nd you should looksmaxx and just keep at it tbh that’s what im currently doing rn but looksmaxxing can only get you so far and if nothing works then just rope tbh because society failed you and i bhai
its ovER NIGGER

• WTF
RDT 20240515 0914172537347351111475385