I need to get into the techno scene

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken

Love the alt vibe/look, love the music, love the fact that it's 'anti-society'/'underground'. Girl is fucking hot too.

Idk why I have wasted so many years going to 'regular' parties/festivals. What a fucking waste of time. I remember I accidentally dropped into a techno rave 1 time, 2 years ago. I wasn't even on drugs and I was going so damn hard. Danced 5 hours straight. An altchick approached me too, made out with her and then she tried to sell me XTC (never did drugs before) so I rejected jfl. She wanted to fuck, but I had no logistics (slept in a hostel).

Tbh this is about average party I used to go to:

Average student party here, student music, etc. Never slayed jack shit at such place, music is mediocre, nobody is dancing, etc. It's just getting drunk, sometimes cool to fuck around with friends though.

But this:

mogs hard hard hard :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

gonna ravemax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pythagoras, Xangsane, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
nt chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, RODEBLUR, Mongrelcel and 2 others
nt chad only
schermafbeelding-2019-05-28-om-13.15.05.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 3270, one job away and 2 others
I miss DNB parties :fuk:

Better we rave soon togherer bro i also want to go to partys like this once a week

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Normal clubbing is way too slow for me i just want to fucking dance

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 275

Love the alt vibe/look, love the music, love the fact that it's 'anti-society'/'underground'. Girl is fucking hot too.

Imagine fucking her in the middle of a crowd with euphoric music in the background.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and aBetterMii
Just dont end up going too deep and winding up at a undergound gay scat night club

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pythagoras, turkproducer and Deleted member 275
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pythagoras and aBetterMii

Idk why I have wasted so many years going to 'regular' parties/festivals. What a fucking waste of time. I remember I accidentally dropped into a techno rave 1 time, 2 years ago. I wasn't even on drugs and I was going so damn hard. Danced 5 hours straight. An altchick approached me too, made out with her and then she tried to sell me XTC (never did drugs before) so I rejected jfl. She wanted to fuck, but I had no logistics (slept in a hostel).

Average student party here, student music, etc. Never slayed jack shit at such place, music is mediocre, nobody is dancing, etc. It's just getting drunk, sometimes cool to fuck around with friends though.

But this:

gonna ravemax

i don't like techno but the ppl who party there are crazy bro (in a good way). also no one judges you. yep hot af women but thry only want blue eyed german chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i don't like techno but the ppl who party there are crazy bro (in a good way). also no one judges you. yep hot af women but thry only want blue eyed german chads
Normal parties have shittier women and they also only want chad so sounds gud

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
Just be lean and wear BDSM clothing - theory
Yeah. Most fetish clubs are techno as well. It’s an amazing vibe there. Can’t go back to normal clubs or anything else when you want to party. Everything else is so boring and fake next to that. People there just don’t give a shit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 275
Yeah. Most fetish clubs are techno as well. It’s an amazing vibe there. Can’t go back to normal clubs or anything else when you want to party. Everything else is so boring and fake next to that. People there just don’t give a shit.
Legit man. I went clubbing last thursday and it pissed me off. Was going to make a topic about it the other day but cba-ed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107

But this:

gonna ravemax

being normal is the new alt nowadays

• +1
Reactions: one job away
being normal is the new alt nowadays
Yea it is. I will never dress up alt tho. I wanna look good. Idc what they identify as. I’m there to take drugs and rape sluts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, .👽. and RODEBLUR
Yea it is. I will never dress up alt tho. I wanna look good. Idc what they identify as. I’m there to take drugs and rape sluts.
I once got made fun of in a techno club because i wore a dress shirt:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

But this:

gonna ravemax

Techno music mogs hard tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back