I need to get on 128 GB Ram

Moggador

Moggador

Philosopher | Praise to Allah | Cubanito
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
1,590
Reputation
1,585
I want to have my entire month worth of work and activity open

that way my computer is basically the same as an open office, no loading just all things right at my fingertips

i have 64GB ram btw
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanCelll, Petsmart and Mogs Me
5 or 4
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I have 64 ram and have like 3 chromes open with 20 tabs, claude agent running, blender and unreal engine open and still have 32 gb ram free. Buddy getting crypto mined on his PC
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll, Moggador and Mogs Me
I have 64 ram and have like 3 chromes open with 20 tabs, claude agent running, blender and unreal engine open and still have 32 gb ram free. Buddy getting crypto mined on his PC
Nigga I have at least 70 tabs open at all time, and I don't want them going to swap, I also have like 10 youtube videos, claude, gipity, apps ive made, music app, etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart

Similar threads

IAMFUN
Replies
2
Views
24
IAMFUN
IAMFUN
volgograd009
Replies
11
Views
54
volgograd009
volgograd009
chud10282892
Replies
18
Views
52
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
the zodiac
Replies
2
Views
23
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
25
Thodian
Thodian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top