I need to get out of the uk by the time i turn im 18, how do i do it?

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
The uk is a shithole country, with low iq sheep and a shitty pretentious af cringy culture. Does anyone know how I could move to the us for college, I cant stay in this shithole country, the foids are damn ugly ngl.

The uk is a shithole country, with low iq sheep and a shitty pretentious af cringy culture. Does anyone know how I could move to the us for college, I cant stay in this shithole country, the foids are damn ugly ngl.
America isn't any better just move to the countryside that's what i did foids are kinda pretty here but it was mostly for school

America isn't any better just move to the countryside that's what i did foids are kinda pretty here but it was mostly for school
Cope, America mogs the uk to oblivion. I already live in the south east, aka the countryside. The uk is a no name country, clinging to old honours. Plus I'm black, the bbc theory is in full force in the us. The uk is just the us lite.

Cope, America mogs the uk to oblivion. I already live in the south east, aka the countryside. The uk is a no name country, clinging to old honours. Plus I'm black, the bbc theory is in full force in the us. The uk is just the us lite.
Do you live in a village/farm women here are cute ? BBC theory is over hyped bro americans are still largely racist unless you go to the expensive big name unis with tons of liberal larpers i would just stay in the UK

Do you live in a village/farm women here are cute ? BBC theory is over hyped bro americans are still largely racist unless you go to the expensive big name unis with tons of liberal larpers i would just stay in the UK
I don't live in a fucking village/farm I live in godamn maidstone kent, I'd obviously I'd go to a big name uni in the us. And what makes the uk any different they are as racist as the people from the uk tbh.

46D29DEE 9023 4658 A811 1A2D5189724A

why do you type like you are from romanian

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Cage at this entire thread tbh

What are foids