I need to get some things off my chest.

H

hypergamy

Silver
Hi. I'm 18.

My girlfriend of 2 and a half years broke up with me recently. We had a great relationship. Always having sex, fulfilling each others fantasies, hanging out all the time. She was truly my best friend. Either falling asleep on facetime with her or physically by her. I almost never felt lonely. We could tell each other anything. She displayed almost no red flags, was loyal, pretty and was submissive. We planned to spend the rest of our lives together.

About July 2021 our relationship started to feel different. She was never as eager about things. Sex, hanging out, posting me on social media. She complained more, about how I should buy her food instead of splitting the bill etc.

Life went on. I ignored it. You never think your best friend/lover could turn against you.

Fast forward the rest of the months of 2021. Our relationship kept going downhill. I can't even give specifics. But because I wasn't happy I would not be as good of a boyfriend and vice versa. It was a downward spiral, and we were both at fault.

Early December we break up.

I was fucking devastated. Felt completely emasculated. Didn't wanna live. Experienced panic attacks for probably the first (or one of the few) times ever. Although I recently read Richard Cooper's book about the red pill, I decided to keep my composure. Even though on the inside I hurt, I decided to go pick up chicks. I was posting on social media how much fun I was having (which I was). My ex wasn't posting. She was clearly upset.

Fast forward less than a week, she texts. Basically saying how upset she is with me, but wants me back. We get some food, talk, decide to get back together. I was extremely happy that night. Had the best sex, she cried when I came, the whole thing. Fast forward a couple months, everything is great. We get the news her dad got a job promotion. She's moving across the country. Fuck.

She cried, I got angry. But she promised we would make it work. She promised.

She moved, we handled it well. We agreed that every month I would go to her region, and then vice versa. We did it once and it was great. Great sex, laughed, had an amazing time. I thought all is well, I mean I fucking loved this girl with all my fucking heart man.

She traveled to my region and the day before she left, she was acting fucking weird. Crying, afraid we're gonna breakup. Asking to record us having sex. I said no.

She leaves, everything is fine. But the next few days she is being really dry over text. She says she is busy with her job. I knew something was off. She then called me that night. Said she was worried and then, broke up with me. I kept my cool. Cried. Started direct messaging girls five minutes after.

I didn't get to upset because I thought history would repeat itself. Surely it's not permanent, right? I went out, had fun, conversed with girls. But a day passes, then a week, then two, then a month. Nothing. On my birthday a few weeks after the breakup. She starts posting extremely slutty videos. ON MY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY. What did I do? I ask myself all the time.

I've reached out twice and asked to get back together. She has said no both times.

She was planning it. That's why she was crying about the breakup, why she wanted a recording of us having sex. Woman. I'm heartbroken. It's been almost two months and sometimes I can't talk because I'm afraid I'm gonna bawl.

I know this is not how a man should act and I'm putting up a good facade. I just cant wait for the days when I'm over this. Seeing other people, not thinking of her all the time.

Sorry. I can't really talk to anyone else except family.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Niklaus Mikaelson, pneumocystosis and 8 others
Not a single alphabet has crossed my eyesight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, GetShrekt, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 18244
You're not alone greycel. If you have the willpower to keep on dating like nothing then go ahead and keep having fun.

Time heals your pain. Or so they say.

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 18439 and hypergamy
Damn man that sucks read every word, hope you get a loyal hot stacey wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Brutal bro. Try to read some shit on here about awalt, that will make you understand

Muh i had a gf and sex but she broke up with me. Stfu you privileged cunt, you got to experience what we never could, do you want us to feel bad for you eh? We dont fcking care. Go to cry to your momma.

I just fucked this lil thot now she sneakin pictures

Pass that hoe to the left then hit her sister

bump i need many fwb. need pussy

Op got pump and dump by a whore and decided to bark on an incel forum of how much of a abused dog he is

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Hi. I'm 18.

My girlfriend of 2 and a half years broke up with me recently. We had a great relationship. Always having sex, fulfilling each others fantasies, hanging out all the time. She was truly my best friend. Either falling asleep on facetime with her or physically by her. I almost never felt lonely. We could tell each other anything. She displayed almost no red flags, was loyal, pretty and was submissive. We planned to spend the rest of our lives together.

About July 2021 our relationship started to feel different. She was never as eager about things. Sex, hanging out, posting me on social media. She complained more, about how I should buy her food instead of splitting the bill etc.

Life went on. I ignored it. You never think your best friend/lover could turn against you.

Fast forward the rest of the months of 2021. Our relationship kept going downhill. I can't even give specifics. But because I wasn't happy I would not be as good of a boyfriend and vice versa. It was a downward spiral, and we were both at fault.

Early December we break up.

I was fucking devastated. Felt completely emasculated. Didn't wanna live. Experienced panic attacks for probably the first (or one of the few) times ever. Although I recently read Richard Cooper's book about the red pill, I decided to keep my composure. Even though on the inside I hurt, I decided to go pick up chicks. I was posting on social media how much fun I was having (which I was). My ex wasn't posting. She was clearly upset.

Fast forward less than a week, she texts. Basically saying how upset she is with me, but wants me back. We get some food, talk, decide to get back together. I was extremely happy that night. Had the best sex, she cried when I came, the whole thing. Fast forward a couple months, everything is great. We get the news her dad got a job promotion. She's moving across the country. Fuck.

She cried, I got angry. But she promised we would make it work. She promised.

She moved, we handled it well. We agreed that every month I would go to her region, and then vice versa. We did it once and it was great. Great sex, laughed, had an amazing time. I thought all is well, I mean I fucking loved this girl with all my fucking heart man.

She traveled to my region and the day before she left, she was acting fucking weird. Crying, afraid we're gonna breakup. Asking to record us having sex. I said no.

She leaves, everything is fine. But the next few days she is being really dry over text. She says she is busy with her job. I knew something was off. She then called me that night. Said she was worried and then, broke up with me. I kept my cool. Cried. Started direct messaging girls five minutes after.

I didn't get to upset because I thought history would repeat itself. Surely it's not permanent, right? I went out, had fun, conversed with girls. But a day passes, then a week, then two, then a month. Nothing. On my birthday a few weeks after the breakup. She starts posting extremely slutty videos. ON MY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY. What did I do? I ask myself all the time.

I've reached out twice and asked to get back together. She has said no both times.

She was planning it. That's why she was crying about the breakup, why she wanted a recording of us having sex. Woman. I'm heartbroken. It's been almost two months and sometimes I can't talk because I'm afraid I'm gonna bawl.

I know this is not how a man should act and I'm putting up a good facade. I just cant wait for the days when I'm over this. Seeing other people, not thinking of her all the time.

Sorry. I can't really talk to anyone else except family.
Sorry bhai, had similar situation (although I broke up with her, but still 2 years together, her studying in an another country and so forth) feel free to hit my dms at some point if you need to vent or something

• +1
Reactions: Loki, hypergamy and pneumocystosis
no cap i actually got invested in your relationship.
i don't have the knowledge to help you bro, as i've never been in your situation.
I know you made this thread some time ago, but if u still needa talk to someone, i'm here.
stay strong