I need to learn to give up on girls, I'm too ugly and worthless for them, I have no reason to live (MEGA VENT)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
No matter how good a connection is with a girl at first, the spark doesn't last. It always burns out before I even get a chance to really see things through with them. All I fucking want is a nice decent girl who's cute and has similar interests and humor to me, but I will never have that. Why? Because I wasn't born with better bones or better harmony or in a good upbringing that allowed me to social circle max or anything. I am a worthless slave to my wage, even though I do things like go to bars or clubs sometimes, go to kickbacks and parties rarely, go to concerts, have a career that I'm going to school and working for, have a very individual personality (I've been told stuff akin to this many times from all sorts of people) I'm in decent shape. NOTHING MATTERS cause I'm too fucking ugly for these stupid whores, they all just want to fuck around with whatever chad they can while I would spoil them and treat them like a fucking princess, they'd rather get pumped and dumped then complain and act like they have no clue why they can't find the right guy. I have been toxic before in relationships but I have learned and matured so much since then, yet clearly it doesn't fucking matter the fucking bluepill lie of maybe its my personality. I got more girls when I was less mentaly stable and mature, and not even in the bad boy way, like the annoying clingy weird depressed type. I don't have any reason not to fucking rope. I'm not gonna betabuxx some stupid fucking used up bitch that won't be capable of loving me, of pair bonding with me 10 years down the line when everyone is trying to settle down. WHY DON'T I DESERVE AFFECTION AND LOVE??? WTF AM I DOING WRONG?????????????????? I already had to deal with my parents being emotionally neglectful when I was younger cause I was a fucking accident and they wanted to live life like people their age even though they had a fucking kid. Now I am a fucking emo abused dog that wants a broken girl so I can be the father figure in her life that I never had. I just want a girl that can relate to me and we can connect on that deeper level and take care of and support each other and give each other the love and affection we were denied growing up, and just be together and experience life. But instead they just whore out for chad. It never began :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Hikicel69, GetShrekt and 5 others
C8D6D97E D287 4206 AC81 2DFCF0DA154F

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and teriyaki chicken
You need to gymcel you will slay EZ bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Mongrelcel and aBetterMii
Op is attractive

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220329-223848_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220329-223848_Snapchat.jpg
    920.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220329-223833_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220329-223833_Snapchat.jpg
    1,015 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220311-123103_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-123103_Snapchat.jpg
    826.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220311-123040_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-123040_Gallery.jpg
    747.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: tonyefferoma and Deleted member 16371
Op is attractive
If i wad attractive cute emo girls would want me and to get to know me and build a bond with me, or even just to fuck but instead im basically incel

get yo money up then dumb ass nigga women aint everything

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, Deleted member 16371 and aBetterMii
FC62B0FB 3F31 44FD B498 BB125B1B1ED6
B1604F05 2D25 4997 90E5 4901738538AE

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
non NT

• So Sad
continuing in your larping , huh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Not exactly a fair comparison, but OP does indeed have the emaciated tiktok skater/stoner/drug dealer pheno and that's all that really matters as long as he can back it up with acting like how he looks.

Not acting how you look is extremely off-putting to normies.
I am def skater vibe but i dont skate i do some bmx and skating but very little. I am def stoner, i also like coke. I feel like i act like how i look, but more quirky ded srs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slayer
I am def skater vibe but i dont skate i do some bmx and skating but very little. I am def stoner, i also like coke. I feel like i act like how i look, but more quirky ded srs
acquire iphone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and galego123
Minox those brows, contactmaxx and get implants or fillers for your browridge. Canthoplasty
Now look at side profile then u can tell what surgeries

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211219-115046_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20211219-115046_Snapchat.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
Is that you, the emo skater looking dude? And how are you meeting the holes.
I sent my pics in this hread to response to the one guy

IG, Dating Apps, Friends of Friends, no cold approaching :feelsbadman: