I Need to lower my bf% without starving

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I am very bloated rn, but still skinny, last year i was borderline anorexic now i put on some weight but i have shit fat distribution so i put most of it into my hips, all my body Is still skinny expect my hips now, i dont wanna return anorexic but i need to lower my bf% how can i do It?

just do a shit ton of cardio. 20k steps a day, try weighted treadmill walks 30m a day

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, nullandvoid, aids and 1 other person
😂😂 how hard is it? Find your maintenance calories and eat less??? Or maybe just waste your money on a ‘dietician’.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, boss8055 and IndraBC
There's no magical hack to lowering body fat brother. If you want to lose weight, then eat in a deficit. Otherwise, eat around maintenance and just exercise more frequently than you do now.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, boss8055, UrGirlsMcm and 3 others
Realistically, eating in a deficit and training more will be your best option. Just don't starve yourself.

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
There's no magical hack to lowering body fat brother. If you want to lose weight, then eat in a deficit. Otherwise, eat around maintenance and just exercise more frequently than you do now.
but i don't want to lose weight, im 182 cm X 70 kg so still skinny, i Just want to lower my bf%

but i don't want to lose weight, im 182 cm X 70 kg so still skinny, i Just want to lower my bf%
you don't want to lose weight but you want to get leaner? hop on sarms then then hop off after you get all your noobie gains maxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and aids
Then eat better and exercise more. There's no hack like doing 100 sit ups a day that'll magically make you drop the body fat you're not happy about.
What I was suggesting is to eat in a deficit whilst you exercise, to slowly gain back your weight with the same intensity and frequency of exercise so you're not just regaining the fat.

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols and goo25
Then eat better and exercise more. There's no hack like doing 100 sit ups a day that'll magically make you drop the body fat you're not happy about.
What I was suggesting is to eat in a deficit whilst you exercise, to slowly gain back your weight with the same intensity and frequency of exercise so you're not just regaining the fat.
thanks, how much exercise should i do

bro im gonna go bald if i do that
i don't think so? pneumo did rad 140 and was fine after he went off and he didn't face any hair loss. But you are literally asking for the impossible rn

i don't think so? pneumo did rad 140 and was fine after he went off and he didn't face any hair loss. But you are literally asking for the impossible rn
why Impossible? everyone has a decent physique whit low bf% while im skinny with High bf% and all the fat into my hips

why Impossible? everyone has a decent physique whit low bf% while im skinny with High bf% and all the fat into my hips
i said you want to get leaner and more muscles without losing weight. No man you can't do that especially really quickly without some PED help:forcedsmile:

You would need to replace body fat weight with muscle, I recommend bulking first (along with exercising) (focusing on upper body) so you put on muscle and then you can cut back down.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: aids