I need to make 1.5k

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I would have to wageslave for 2 months for 1.5k in my country jfl. I have some business idea but my dad would just laugh at me if I explained it and probably wouldn’t fund it.

How long would it take you to make 1.5k in your country by wageslaving?

I have like 300 $ to my name rn cuz I’ve recently bought a watch, a new iPhone and threw a couple of parties.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Pumanator
it would take me 10 days to get 1.5k wageslaving

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
about 2-3 months

I would have to wageslave for 2 months for 1.5k in my country jfl. I have some business idea but my dad would just laugh at me if I explained it and probably wouldn’t fund it.

I have like 300 $ to my name rn cuz I’ve recently bought a watch, a new iPhone and threw a couple of parties.
i make 2000 dollars at 19 if i work really hard

yes 4500 a month, in IT
IT is not a regular wageslave job my guy, top programmers can make 5k here in Slovenia aswell. I meant like a regular summer job for a teen or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Send your PayPal

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

Last edited:

whats the bussiness idea?

if you have $300 you could grab a half ounce (14g) of MDMA from the darkweb for about $200 and easily flip that for $40 a gram, maybe more. right there youve made a cool ~$300 profit, and you would have made back the initial. repeat a couple times and your sorted, if you throw parties a lot you wont have any trouble selling it. just dont run your mouth and act like a big shot.

if you have $300 you could grab a half ounce (14g) of MDMA from the darkweb for about $200 and easily flip that for $40 a gram, maybe more. right there youve made a cool ~$300 profit, and you would have made back the initial. repeat a couple times and your sorted, if you throw parties a lot you wont have any trouble selling it. just dont run your mouth and act like a big shot.

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Banderacell and Britmaxxer
Literally 9 fucking months wagecucking fr

FUCKING OVER :feelsrope:

1 month in IT if normie looking (5-6)

Just become a sperm donor; I think they pay around 300$ for your sperm.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, incel194012940, Deleted member 16501 and 2 others
Jfl this pathetic mutt is lying he didn’t send me shit, just tried to dox me by my email
Hahaha

Shit

He asked me for my bank details in another thread

Was going to give him my PayPal which has my full name in it

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Hahaha

Shit

He asked me for my bank details in another thread

Was going to give him my PayPal which has my full name in it
Because I’m smart I sent him my stealth PayPal account info that I use to send money to people I don’t trust (has a fake name)

Because I’m smart I sent him my stealth PayPal account info that I use to send money to people I don’t trust (has a fake name)
🤓

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Nims
If you live in Switzerland I'd start scooba-diving in lakes and ponds to see if there's any missing gold found from the world wars. Something like a billion worth of gold missing I heard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Bitch
I could probably make 1.5k in 2 weeks in a giga wageslaving job like waiter or smth.