I need to start doing something drastic or I'll die alone (POLL)

Which one

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
These are my options:

1) Settle for a top 10% liberal, feminist pajeeta in the West (still LTB).

2) Passportmaxxx in curryland with top 1% virgin curry pajeeta 5-10 years younger (low tier MTB)

3) Passportmaxxx and spend some time abroad desperately betabuxxing a virgin or low body count (MENA MTB+)

4) Betabuxx a white single mother whore with 2 kids (potentially MTB but likely LTB)

5) Spend 20k creating an underground sex dungeon, kidnap some HTB+ whore and imprison her Josef Fritzl style (in Minecraft Legends Deluxe Edition).

I don't want to take any option, but I must take one :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Mog3D, bloomercel and 8 others
Dream on by Aerosmith

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, iam good boy, RaidenJTR and 1 other person
Nigga is prolly working a dead end job and is worrying about "betabuxxing"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Monobloc, mayo mogger, Diarrhoea and 3 others
5)

kidnap-pill is the realest pill

Buy a gypsy bride from Bulgaria

Pros: possibility of being a HTB, virgin 100% guaranteed, trad, mena pheno

Cons (for you): Being a Christian is a must

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and M-1014
Save up for LL and LeFort 4 bhai

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RaidenJTR, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Ahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Go back to iraq and reproduce there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR and SecularIslamist
Go back to iraq and reproduce there
I'm not Iraqi.

If theyr willing to sell their daughter's they for sure don't give a fuck about religion.

I'm not Iraqi.

If theyr willing to sell their daughter's they for sure don't give a fuck about religion.
Why, what's unreligious about selling your daughter. They only sell to Gypsy Christians. You can larp as a gypsy without a problem.

5 mogs

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

most subhuman europeans i've ever seen wtf some of them are literally brown. got shit genes or some sandnigger-genes smuggled in?

• JFL
most subhuman europeans i've ever seen wtf some of them are literally brown. got shit genes or some sandnigger-genes smuggled in?
Those 'brown' women are fine with me. Some of them look like slumdog rats. I'm sure if they all showermaxxed every single one would be 1+ PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, i_love_roosters and RaidenJTR
They're not European, they come from India. They were a subgroup that got kicked for out being dalits in the 13th century and moved to Europe. Now they mostly live in the Balkans

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and RaidenJTR
  • +1
They're not European, they come from India. They were a subgroup that got kicked for out being dalits in the 13th century and moved to Europe. Now they mostly live in the Balkans
It's ironic if they went back to India now, they'd be worshipped like brahmins. Their dalit genes have been squeezed out of them.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Showermaxxxing works. I don't mean they need to take a literal shower JFL. I just mean better lifestyle, nutrition and not growing up in a slum for them is a chad/Stacey conditions. Not everyone makes it ofc but that's not the point.

Just look at Afghan girls abroad they fog like crazy

• +1
Showermaxxxing works. I don't mean take a literal shower. I just mean better lifestyle, nutrition and not growing up in a slum is a chad/Stacey conditions. Not everyone makes it ofc but that's not the point.

Just look at Afghan girls abroad they fog like crazy
if washed yeah, i might go to lebanon to get a foid good place?

• Love it
if washed yeah, i might go to lebanon to get a foid good place?
Thoughts on this? @i_love_roosters

Solid idea ngl. They hate curries tho. Probably less than gulf monkeys.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
It's ironic if they went back to India now, they'd be worshipped like brahmins. Their dalit genes have been squeezed out of them.
I've always had that thought jfl. They can pull it off honestly, they still speak a language similar to the languages spoken in Northern India. Some even have colored eyes from horny Slavshits breeding them - perfect for Bollywood

• +1

heard lebanese girls are hot asf (also heard same of afghan but im christian (yh ironic while im in here) and i need a christian girl)

Lebanon is nightmare mode imo. They're sandjeets but kinda light skin. Ethnic countries that are like that are turbo racist. That little whiteness they have turns them into nazis

@Hernan

• +1
heard lebanese girls are hot asf (also heard same of afghan but im christian (yh ironic while im in here) and i need a christian girl)
Yes hottt AF. Faces are great although bodies are not as good as nafris. But face makes up for it tho. Just avoid the pajeeta-leaning ones like Mia Khalifa.

Like 40% of them are Christian. But they are likely to be actual Christians and not secular cucks who use a cross as a dildo and necklace at the same time.

• Love it
Lebanon is nightmare mode imo. They're sandjeets but kinda light skin. Ethnic countries that are like that are turbo racist. That little whiteness they have turns them into nazis

@Hernan
For white Christians? I wouldn't think so.

Anyway yes it's over for me. On top of that, also 75% are Christian and Shia. I can never win :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaidenJTR and i_love_roosters
For white Christians? I wouldn't think so.

Anyway yes it's over for me. On top of that, also 75% are Christian and Shia. I can never win :feelswhy:
I thought @Hernan was a curry jfl

• JFL

@Hernan
im from belgium im a papercolour no problem

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
Yes hottt AF.

Like 40% of them are Christian. But they are likely to be actual Christians
exactly what im looking for tbh thank God. also what are nafris? afghans? Idk what it means

exactly what im looking for tbh thank God. also what are nafris? afghans? Idk what it means
North Africans. Your chances are either Lebanon or white-passing from LATAM. Even then, it's gonna be hard to find a non-degenerate white Christians there too. No surprise from the race that unleashed feminism on the rest of the world.

No offense nigga, I didn't know :feelsokman:
It shouldn't be a mistake to be mistaken as a curry. It should be an honour.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and RaidenJTR
  • +1
North Africans. Your chances are either Lebanon or white-passing from LATAM. Even then, it's gonna be hard to find a non-degenerate white Christians there too. No surprise from the race that I leashed feminism on the rest of the world.

It shouldn't be a mistake to be mistaken as a curry. It should be an honour.
Yeah, I didn't express myself properly. I'm not racist, no offense to curries

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
What do you look like?

What do you look like?

You already know 2 and 3 are your best options