i need to stop being a coomer because its part of the reason my life is rot right now 100%

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
i have other issues mentally sure but
fuk
i need to stop being a degenerate
i just coomed very badly, as in not even enjoyable. just yanked the meat stick as hard as i fucking culd type shit u feel me boys.
whoever wants to join me, its no fap from here on out. day 1 starts tomorrow. goal is at least 1week
fuark

Now you just spiked your prolactin. Causing the tumor in your head to get a little bit bigger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 5815, Toth's thot and 5 others
Well let me break it down to you, degenrates are supposed to exist. Without degenrates there cannot be top 20%. There is a reason we call it top20% and not top 100%. Losers are supposed to exist so that some people can reach top level and those who can reach top level are not announcing their nofap starting on an incel forum jfl. I hope you get success but it's unlikely

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
Well let me break it down to you, degenrates are supposed to exist. Without degenrates there cannot be top 20%. There is a reason we call it top20% and not top 100%. Losers are supposed to exist so that some people can reach top level and those who can reach top level are not announcing their nofap starting on an incel forum jfl. I hope you get success but it's unlikely
He won’t. He’s saying how he hates how he just nutted on himself but doesn’t even realize how hard he’s fucking himself. Over for him tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 5815, Toth's thot and 2 others
Well let me break it down to you, degenrates are supposed to exist. Without degenrates there cannot be top 20%. There is a reason we call it top20% and not top 100%. Losers are supposed to exist so that some people can reach top level and those can reach top level are not announcing their nofap starting on an incel forum jfl. I hope you get success but it's unlikely
clearly you know nothing about me
quite literally have more potential than anybody on this forum combined, in every single aspect. and why would i post about nofapping any where else, this is the perfect place to unleash my autistic thoughts to entertain myself where there is fredom of speech

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and currylightskin
Yeah do that instead of focusing on real problems like nofap is going to help :lul::lul::lul:

Yeah do that instead of focusing on real problems like nofap is going to help :lul::lul::lul:
real problems like wut retard i had no idea you lknew so much about my problems

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Just look at yourself nigger
literally a single surgery would look retarded probably on my face i already have gotten accused of "morphing my face" or getting surgery what do you mean look at myself you dumb ugly recessed self hating faggot you should aim to look more like me

Just look at yourself nigger
"look at yourself"
“nigger”

i swear to god i wpuld beat ugly gaslighting incels like you to a pulp with brass knuckles if it was legal id literally cave in your deformed racist virgin incel skull and spit on your corpse you revolting faggot

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You wouldn't say shit irl
"look at yourself"
“nigger”

i swear to god i wpuld beat ugly gaslighting incels like you to a pulp with brass knuckles if it was legal id literally cave in your deformed racist virgin incel skull and spit on your corpse you revolting faggot

You wouldn't say shit irl
neither would you faggot. if you didrespected me id shit down your throat

and if you did talk i have some weapons for that

Over a week of NoFap and still feel like shit. :feelsbadman:

i have other issues mentally sure but
fuk
i need to stop being a degenerate
i just coomed very badly, as in not even enjoyable. just yanked the meat stick as hard as i fucking culd type shit u feel me boys.
whoever wants to join me, its no fap from here on out. day 1 starts tomorrow. goal is at least 1week
fuark
I'm gonna coom into your face, you like that? You like that, huh bitch? *Ugh* yeah

neither would you faggot. if you didrespected me id shit down your throat

and if you did talk i have some weapons for that
I'd shit in my hand and then smear it on your nigger face. You'd still end up looking and smelling about the same though because you're a blackcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157