I need to stop larping as indo european or hunter gatherer and just accept being a anatolian farmer

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
The cope needs to end tbh, the brutal truth is im descended from incel middle eastern farmers that came into the Balkans by 8000 BC.

2 of my friends did a dna test and both got the E-V13 halpgroup which is a farmer middle eastern from origin.

And also my hair is curly and my beard as well and i get dark skin if i stay in the sun for 1 hour everyday over 10 days

No wonder i love bread so much and am addicted to it, i love it more then meat, tried larping with heavy meat diet or heavy fruit one but ended up just going back to eating 50% of my calories from bread products like an abused dog and never going back, i praise my bread munching sand nigger ancesters

twin peaks bread GIF by HULU
bread satisfying GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244 and 8 others
Meds are highter in anatolian farmer rather than indoeuropean am I right?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 13787, Oberyn and 1 other person
Sorry bro slavs are all farmers and livestock fuckers. Bolgars and thracians were badass tho

Meds are highter in anatolian farmer rather than indoeuropean am I right?
Idk what you consider "meds", unironically real meds genetically are italians, greeks, albanians, dalmatians, montenegro, macedonia and maybe bulgaria. Spain has far more actual indo european dna in comparison.

Italians are on average 45% farmer, greeks and albanians are like 55% farmer, macedonians and bulgarians like 35%, and spaniards are only like 25%

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Idk what you consider "meds", unironically real meds genetically are italians, greeks, albanians, dalmatians, montenegro, macedonia and maybe bulgaria. Spain has far more actual indo european dna in comparison.

Italians are on average 45% farmer, greeks and albanians are like 55% farmer, macedonians and bulgarians like 35%, and spaniards are only like 25%
What are Serbs , Croats and Slovenes?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I dont mean the current bulgarians. I mean the old ones that invaded from asia
they warent asiatic either
current bulgars arent slavic

What are Serbs , Croats and Slovenes?
Serbs are a huge mix of farmer, yamnaya and hunterer, very balanced genetics, croats are mostly yamnaya if we are talking about the north west, and dalmatia is mostly hunter gatherer and farmer, while herzegovina is the highest hunter gatherer percentage in europe. Slovenes are mostly yamnaya

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 13787 and Prettyboy
Serbs are a huge mix of farmer, yamnaya and hunterer, very balanced genetics, croats are mostly yamnaya if we are talking about the north west, and dalmatia is mostly hunter gatherer and farmer, while herzegovina is the highest hunter gatherer percentage in europe. Slovenes are mostly yamnaya
Lifefuel ngl , I might be a hunter gatherer from my dad’s Dalmatian side then or am I destined to be a bread muncher :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
From where?

scythians prolly
some say they were jews but idk about that
ignore other articles the guy is mentally ill

• +1
op you done illustrative dna to get g25 coordinates?

Don't get sad lmao, farmer boys cucked hunter gatherers and fucked their women :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Hunter gatherer groups were unironically the most cucked ancestor group in history.

Farmers cucked Hunter gatherers, and then farmers themselves got cucked by indo Europeans. The history of the world is just one group of people cucking another tbh. :)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
i thank god every day that i wasnt born curry

Lifefuel ngl , I might be a hunter gatherer from my dad’s Dalmatian side then or am I destined to be a bread muncher :feelsbadman:

i thought you were hungarian

i'm italian-croatian-hungarian-turkish, lmao, identity 404

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Prettyboy
Brutal i am R1a slavic faggot if u arent I2a its over

i thought you were hungarian

i'm italian-croatian-hungarian-turkish, lmao, identity 404
How did you get that combination? Is Italian your mothertongue?

I’m Hungarian but have Dalmatian (Croatian), Czechoslovakian, Bavarian (German) and Transylvanian ancestry too. My elders have their surnames in Hungarian, SerboCroatian, Czechslovak and German

I usually identify myself as Mitteleuropean

Tsertser said I look Czechoslovakian if I remember correctly
@TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 21646