I Need to stop rotting

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
People shorter and uglier than me are slaying. Irl standards aren't so High as people here think. Just don't be subhuman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The False Prophet, Zonar, Jova and 11 others
People shorter and uglier than me are slaying. Irl standards aren't so High as people here think. Just don't be subhuman
I haven't left my house in three weeks and have just been talking to girls in VRChat for social interaction.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Jova, slavicpsycho and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
I haven't left my house in three weeks and have just been talking to girls in VRChat for social interaction.
Those are the people Who tell you that it's over if not chad :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Jova
Those are the people Who tell you that it's over if not chad :ogre::ogre::ogre:
I spent $1k on full body tracking so I can have vr sex with e-girls on VR Chat. I even paid for a (NSFW) avatar. However, when I ask to see their face, they say they are ugly. Additionally, I spent another $1k on an omni-directional treadmill and $700 for a haptic vest and arms for more immersion in VR, allowing me to feel the touch of a girl cause I am a KHHV. I can't interact with girls irl cause i'm autistic and subhuman so this is my only option

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Donkeyballs, USERΝAME and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
100% this. I'm often shocked by how many guys that are uglier than me have decent girlfriends while I rot here.

• +1
Are you autistic at all? Not calling you that, but it seems to be a huge obstacle for a lot of people. Antrum is realistically chadlite, but he was a major rotter e.g.

You've just got to take that first step. take that hard step of actually doing something!

• +1
Are you autistic at all? Not calling you that, but it seems to be a huge obstacle for a lot of people. Antrum is realistically chadlite, but he was a major rotter e.g.
No i don't think so, i've had plenty of Friends and never was fully isolated before lockdown, i might be a Little bit socially rusty though

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
You are nice and optimistic (y)

• +1
It’s hard to not rot. I’m gonna start going out solo, idc anymore, it’s all looks anyways.

• +1
You think you're a chad. You're not a chad you're just some Italian

• JFL
It’s hard to not rot. I’m gonna start going out solo, idc anymore, it’s all looks anyways.
Yeah but the threshold isn't so High like this forum thinks, like even online i've seen girls simping for well styled mtns. Just don't be subhuman dress well and approach

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k99, USERΝAME and lastamericanvirgin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, k99 and lastamericanvirgin
Eh?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you don't Need chad to slay anyway mtn Is enough
Mtn😂??? Ltn is enough, if you hold frame , have charisma and confidence.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: k99 and lastamericanvirgin
There are people like @WishIwasChico Who want to make you depressed by making you think all girls are After the top males but he's Just a Fed don't mind him

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
There are people like @WishIwasChico Who want to make you depressed by making you think all girls are After the top males but he's Just a Fed don't mind him
What’s your body count?

mtn is enough maybe not for slaying but for a good relationship which mogs slaying anyways and bull is mtn at least lets stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and USERΝAME
Yeah but the threshold isn't so High like this forum thinks, like even online i've seen girls simping for well styled mtns. Just don't be subhuman dress well and approach
True, I went outside today and had a few girls say hi to me already. The Best way to approach is to just say hi like them so I’m gonna start saying hi to foids until I get lucky.

• +1
mtn is enough maybe not for slaying but for a good relationship which mogs slaying anyways and bull is mtn at least lets stop coping
Bull is a high ranged mtn

A good relationship where you are pussywhipped and get star fish sex once a month , and get cucked by the first htn that messages her

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, the BULL and lastamericanvirgin
A good relationship where you are pussywhipped and get star fish sex once a month , and get cucked by the first htn that messages her
That's hot. Fuck.

No you must go munk mode for 3-5 years until you mogg your town

• JFL
Stop living in Cuckold tales

• Woah
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
I think i'm htn i have some good features like above average zygos slim nose and almost perfect Harmony score
Your problem is your body.

Your chest is like non existent. You prob have a flat butt. You need to work on stuff dude. Ok ok fine I'll admit.

God gave you a nice face. You're a good looking italian man like al pacino a bit.

• JFL
Stop living in Cuckold tales
mtn and good relationship don’t go together. You need to be at least htn for a happy relationship.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: USERΝAME and the BULL
mtn and good relationship don’t go together. You need to be at least htn for a happy relationship.
Depends on the girl looks level not all girls get hit on by htns then with time they might get attached to you because of pairbonding

• +1
Your problem is your body.

Your chest is like non existent. You prob have a flat butt. You need to work on stuff dude. Ok ok fine I'll admit.

God gave you a nice face. You're a good looking italian man like al pacino a bit.
Yeah my body Is average right now but i don't think that matters much like i look big in a shirt i weighted in at 90 kilos Just lack definition

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and noodlelover
Study Mystery Method.

Yeah my body Is average right now but i don't think that matters much like i look big in a shirt i weighted in at 90 kilos Just lack definition
I saw you when you were ripped wtf. You had amazing genetics in the abs and stuff what made you lose it you were htn for sure.

• So Sad
Don't stop rotting

There's a reason your body is telling you to LDAR

Listen to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, thereallegend and USERΝAME
How do you survive without money? Do you kill animals in your backyard and drink their blood for food?

ok bro enjoy staying an incel forever on a useless indian website