I Need to stop rotting

ok bro enjoy staying an incel forever on a useless indian website
Go ahead and get in a long term relationship bluepilled cuck lmao . Go wife up a random foid with crusty cum all over her or you can just pump her a couple of times then dump her .

Go ahead and get in a long term relationship bluepilled cuck lmao . Go wife up a random foid with crusty cum all over her or you can just pump her a couple of times then dump her .
well obviously dont wife a slut like even redpillers know this jfl

well obviously dont wife a slut like even redpillers know this jfl
Dumb nigger all modern foids are sluts ,you braindead monkey they just start larping as trad after getting tired of riding the cock carousel . A foid could tell you she has been with only 1 guy and you would have no way of knowing if she is lying .

People shorter and uglier than me are slaying. Irl standards aren't so High as people here think. Just don't be subhuman
You said that many times, and you are still here

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
thats true but i dont wanna even try anymore to much bad memories from the past with girls fucked me up

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Dumb nigger all modern foids are sluts ,you braindead monkey they just start larping as trad after getting tired of riding the cock carousel . A foid could tell you she has been with only 1 guy and you would have no way of knowing if she is lying .
maybe in the west

There Is some obscure force keeping me at home
OH YEEEEEES! PORCA DIO! I CAN FEEL... I CAN FEEL THE GLORY OF ROMAN EMPIRE CUMING INSIDE ME!!!!! AAAAAAA! WAHAHAHAHA, SONO DIAVOLO, CAZZO!!!

(And the @the BULL proceeds to kill the woman by clapping her booty at light speed. He saw the glory of Roman Empire in his eyes.)

Screenshot 20240624 231658

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL