I need to tell you the truth

D

Deleted member 12688

Before we begin this heartbreaking story i’ll need you to play this background music to set the mood:

Alright. You ready?

Let’s start…

So many of you probably wonder what made Waqui the way he is now, a complete joke of a man, a pitiful self hating schizophrenic.

Truth be told, he has his reasons. He told me his story and here i’m going to tell you it, so you can begin to understand this misunderstood tormented soul. You might think this thread is a joke, but i’ve never been more truthful about something, i want you all to understand the beautiful soul thats hidden beneath all the hatred, depression, and mental illness.

It all started when he was 7 years old, in the village of Dhoker Jhara.
53EB593D 4133 4466 A01A 441A8402BF72

His father was serving his family the weekly bucket of water, and he was ecstatic to take a drink because he had been suffering in thirst and hunger for days now.

But when he went to take a sip, his sister Astulrajeta told him “ladies first”. This was his first blackpilled experience, he thought to himself, “But they drank all of last week’s water, this isn’t fair, i’m literally dying!” and holding tears in his starved eyes, he watched as his 7 sisters emptied the bucket of water into their mouths, leaving him none once again.

His father looked at him and told him, “Son, in life you must learn that you need to treat women like princesses. Shiva and Ganesha made men to protect women, for they are like princesses, like fragile glassware that needs to be treated with care.”

Waqui held in his anger and nodded in agreement, knowing that if he disagreed with his father he would be beat ruthlessly by him like he had been before many times.

19086885 B0F8 4DD3 A555 CE1BB51F3304

Many years later when Waqui was grown up and in high school, he finally got past the trauma women (his sisters) put him through and thought he’d give them a chance. He sat in his bedroom one night and decided it was time to face his fears, next day he would ask out his stacylite Latina crush.

010BCB3F A9DB 4353 BA75 6F39908AE8DF

Unfortunately for waqui though, the next day when he saw her on the hallway to make his move, before he could even utter a word, the woman who owned his heart told him

“Move away you creepy smelly indian, i’m trying to use my locker”

This crushed Waqui.

He thought he had everything right, he bought expensive cologne to impress her, wore fancy designer clothes, and even watched YouTube videos on how to appear more assertive and dominant just for this situation.

But he had yet to realize this all had happened because he was an autistic 3 PSL shitskin subhuman

Later after he school he threw his book bag on the floor, and immediately started punching the walls and everything around him. He prayed to his gods,

“Vishnu, Vishnu, why have you forsaken me? If only I was like Jayden the popular school slayer i could’ve had her and people wouldn’t treat me like shit!”

But little did he know the worst was yet to come. That night, his latina crush Maria had made plans to sneak out with Jayden, the mulatto popular slayer. She told Jayden about the encounter she had with him, and Jayden being the dark triad mulatto psychopath he is, he told her it would be funny if she sent Waqui a snap while they fucked. She giggled and said,

“Omg ur so mean” as she hugged him and nodded in agreement.

Once Waqui was done with his fit of rage, he opened his phone to try and find Lifefuel of indians with latinas on google, as well as more Alpha male advice on youtube. This was interrupted by a Snapchat notification from Maria, and unfortunately for Waqui, it wasn’t the

“I’ve liked you for a long time but i was too shy to tell you”

text he was expecting. It was this:
5E93E2EF D833 4F2D B988 350BB7F61302

Jesus christ, Waqui’s heart completely dropped as he saw Jayden was sending the snap from her phone.

He snapped back:
AF70B2CA 160C 4870 A96B BF6957F07E01

But it was too late. Jayden already filled every one of Maria’s holes and creampied her fat latina pussy. This caused Waqui to go on a mental decline and eventually lose his mind to schizophrenia and the racepill.

Soon after this he discovered looksmax and has been spreading the racepill that so brutally destroyed his life and here he is now

Now you know the true story of @waqui98 , the heartbroken schizophrenic currycel.

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman @JustMewbrah @MarstonAlloy @RealLooksmaxxer @Biggdink

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ALP, Deleted member 14984 and 67 others
Fuark what a story.

Harry Potter tier ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member, Uglybrazilian and 12 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mousei, Deleted member 15060 and 14 others
jfl that i literally live in this man's head... sad tbh :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ClickClackPattyWhac, Butthurt Dweller, Gengar and 7 others
@Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @sandcelmuttcel @Nobagger @cloUder @volcelfatcel @Chadeep @wanttobeattractive @dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 14312
You a Hindu? I thought you were a Muslim.
i am an atheist of hyderabadi muslim heritage, but this mutt thinks every curry is hindu JFL :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Butthurt Dweller, Lolcel and 5 others
U have a future as a writer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yellowskies, rambocel, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others
Before we begin this heartbreaking story i’ll need you to play this background music to set the mood:

Alright. You ready?

Let’s start…

So many of you probably wonder what made Waqui the way he is now, a complete joke of a man, a pitiful self hating schizophrenic.

Truth be told, he has his reasons. He told me his story and here i’m going to tell you it, so you can begin to understand this misunderstood tormented soul. You might think this thread is a joke, but i’ve never been more truthful about something, i want you all to understand the beautiful soul thats hidden beneath all the hatred, depression, and mental illness.

View attachment 1255321

His father was serving his family the weekly bucket of water, and he was ecstatic to take a drink because he had been suffering in thirst and hunger for days now.

But when he went to take a sip, his sister Astulrajeta told him “ladies first”. This was his first blackpilled experience, he thought to himself, “But they drank all of last week’s water, this isn’t fair, i’m literally dying!” and holding tears in his starved eyes, he watched as his 7 sisters emptied the bucket of water into their mouths, leaving him none once again.

His father looked at him and told him, “Son, in life you must learn that you need to treat women like princesses. Shiva and Ganesha made men to protect women, for they are like princesses, like fragile glassware that needs to be treated with care.”

Waqui held in his anger and nodded in agreement, knowing that if he disagreed with his father he would be beat ruthlessly by him like he had been before many times.

View attachment 1255400

Many years later when Waqui was grown up and in high school, he finally got past the trauma women (his sisters) put him through and thought he’d give them a chance. He sat in his bedroom one night and decided it was time to face his fears, next day he would ask out his stacylite Latina crush.

View attachment 1255357

Unfortunately for waqui though, the next day when he saw her on the hallway to make his move, before he could even utter a word, the woman who owned his heart told him

This crushed Waqui.

He thought he had everything right, he bought expensive cologne to impress her, wore fancy designer clothes, and even watched YouTube videos on how to appear more assertive and dominant just for this situation.

But he had yet to realize this all had happened because he was an autistic 3 PSL shitskin subhuman

Later after he school he threw his book bag on the floor, and immediately started punching the walls and everything around him. He prayed to his gods,

“Vishnu, Vishnu, why have you forsaken me? If only I was like Jayden the popular school slayer i could’ve had her and people wouldn’t treat me like shit!”

But little did he know the worst was yet to come. That night, his latina crush Maria had made plans to sneak out with Jayden, the mulatto popular slayer. She told Jayden about the encounter she had with him, and Jayden being the dark triad mulatto psychopath he is, he told her it would be funny if she sent Waqui a snap while they fucked. She giggled and said,

Once Waqui was done with his fit of rage, he opened his phone to try and find Lifefuel of indians with latinas on google, as well as more Alpha male advice on youtube. This was interrupted by a Snapchat notification from Maria, and unfortunately for Waqui, it wasn’t the

View attachment 1255374

Jesus christ, Waqui’s heart completely dropped as he saw Jayden was sending the snap from her phone.

He snapped back:
View attachment 1255382

But it was too late. Jayden already filled every one of Maria’s holes and creampied her fat latina pussy. This caused Waqui to go on a mental decline and eventually lose his mind to schizophrenia and the racepill.

Soon after this he discovered looksmax and has been spreading the racepill that so brutally destroyed his life and here he is now

Now you know the true story of @waqui98 , the heartbroken schizophrenic currycel.

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman @JustMewbrah @MarstonAlloy @RealLooksmaxxer @Biggdink

the fucking music hahahahaha, made me giggle, good post moon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dorado, Deleted member 11167, Lolcel and 4 others

Alright. You ready?

Let’s start…

View attachment 1255321

View attachment 1255400

View attachment 1255357

This crushed Waqui.

View attachment 1255374

He snapped back:
View attachment 1255382

Alright. You ready?

Let’s start…

Big Narstie GIFs | Tenor
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
michael jordan laughing GIF
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF
Ray Liotta Lol GIF
Tyson GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, .👽., Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
Tenor 6

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14312
brb gonna make an audiobook out of this rq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 5189 and 4 others
Thought it was legit until the mulatto slayer popped up LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Dorado, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others
Fuark what a story.

Harry Potter tier ngl
the fucking music hahahahaha, made me giggle, good post moon
brb gonna make an audiobook out of this rq
Thought it was legit until the mulatto slayer popped up LOL
Rate storytelling skills 1-10 ngl i might have to start dominating the book market with more blackpilled stories

@Jagged0 @RealLooksmaxxer @Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
Rate storytelling skills 1-10 ngl i might have to start dominating the book market with more blackpilled stories

10 obvs, make a story on makinithappen

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12688

10/10 you need to post more of your slay stories tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 12688

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Tales from .org: Waqui Saga (Audiobook Version) (Based on a true story)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamal2222, Dorado, nidus and 16 others
Laughed hard :feelskek:

Bro this is actually beautiful i sat through the whole thing

U all need to hear this @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @dnrd @Chadeep @MarstonAlloy @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dorado, Deleted member 11167, .👽. and 6 others

U all need to hear this @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @dnrd @Chadeep @MarstonAlloy @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman
hahahahaha, get some deep voiced guy like hexums voice on here to narrate it i beg

• JFL

holy fuck :lul:

pinned to top of offtopic section tier thread tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12688
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and chaddyboi66

Absolute turbostacy tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, .👽., Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Pinned. Caged hard reading the thread with the music in the background. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dorado, Ritalincel, Deleted member 11167 and 6 others
music set the tone, new looksmax inovation ngl

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies and Deleted member 12688
:lul::lul::lul: is the last part based of your mate who is curry and was asking you not to fuck his crush or something?

i remember reading something like that in another thread you made

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul: is the last part based of your mate who is curry and was asking you not to fuck his crush or something?

i remember reading something like that in another thread you made
Smart man

Every joke is made of some truth:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
This is a work of art. But who the fuck is waqui98? I've genuinely never heard of him before.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12688
This is a work of art. But who the fuck is waqui98? I've genuinely never heard of him before.
apparently some curry nobody that lives rent free in the mind of this mulatto "slayer".

ngl one of the funniest threads yoh made
I just woke up but still the music fitted perfect for my slow reading skills

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yellowskies, mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
that music in the beginning made this thread perfect hahah:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yellowskies, ShowerMaxxing, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
Absolutely brutal.

• +1
@RetardSubhuman you got mogged my friend
maria > ashley

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman

More blackpilled Disney films like the hunchback of Notre dame

Now imagine if it was a hellbanian instead of a curry how the story could have taken a different twist.:feelsgah:

take a look at that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 12688
I had to re-read this thread a couple of times. This is thread is so fucking funny.

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
i am an atheist of hyderabadi muslim heritage, but this mutt thinks every curry is hindu JFL :lul:
so what youre saying is you deserve this happening to you. is that really your pic and ops pic?

so what youre saying is you deserve this happening to you. is that really your pic and ops pic?
The one he posted of my face? Yes. Obviously he put the words there himself lmao. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
The one he posted of my face? Yes. Obviously he put the words there himself lmao. :lul:
yes i knew the added text were not your words but was wondering if it was your face or just a random guy. did you post your pic publicly? tbh i wouldve defended you itt if you were islamic :feelsgood: but youre atheist so i dont feel a connection despite both being south asian

yes i knew the added text were not your words but was wondering if it was your face or just a random guy. did you post your pic publicly? tbh i wouldve defended you itt if you were islamic :feelsgood: but youre atheist so i dont feel a connection despite both being south asian
Bruh theres literally nothing to defend here. Its just some spastic mulatto trying to punch down on others to feel better about the fact that he can't compete with those on his own level. Imagine if i punched down on abos to make myself look good, that would make me pathetic af. This is the 2nd triggered thread hes made of me because i keep destroying his garbage logic he tries using against me.

Bruh theres literally nothing to defend here. Its just some spastic mulatto trying to punch down on others to feel better about the fact that he can't compete with those on his own level. Imagine if i punched down on abos to make myself look good, that would make me pathetic af. This is the 2nd triggered thread hes made of me because i keep destroying his garbage logic he tries using against me.
no i meant i wouldve defended you itt, since i thought you were islamic as well but since youre not i cant be bothered tbh. but yeah he seems to be obsessed with south asians lmao :ROFLMAO: this is his sixth anti-south asian thread

no i meant i wouldve defended you itt, since i thought you were islamic as well but since youre not i cant be bothered tbh. but yeah he seems to be obsessed with south asians lmao :ROFLMAO: this is his sixth anti-south asian thread
So u don’t defend me even though i’m muslim? Jfl bro

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1