I need to tell you the truth

Yeah i’ve said in some posts before
brooooo ma sha allah, i wasnt aware. i consider you as my own and i have nothing to do with the guy you destroyed here :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 12688
Before we begin this heartbreaking story i’ll need you to play this background music to set the mood:

Alright. You ready?

Let’s start…

So many of you probably wonder what made Waqui the way he is now, a complete joke of a man, a pitiful self hating schizophrenic.

Truth be told, he has his reasons. He told me his story and here i’m going to tell you it, so you can begin to understand this misunderstood tormented soul. You might think this thread is a joke, but i’ve never been more truthful about something, i want you all to understand the beautiful soul thats hidden beneath all the hatred, depression, and mental illness.

It all started when he was 7 years old, in the village of Dhoker Jhara.
View attachment 1255321

His father was serving his family the weekly bucket of water, and he was ecstatic to take a drink because he had been suffering in thirst and hunger for days now.

But when he went to take a sip, his sister Astulrajeta told him “ladies first”. This was his first blackpilled experience, he thought to himself, “But they drank all of last week’s water, this isn’t fair, i’m literally dying!” and holding tears in his starved eyes, he watched as his 7 sisters emptied the bucket of water into their mouths, leaving him none once again.

His father looked at him and told him, “Son, in life you must learn that you need to treat women like princesses. Shiva and Ganesha made men to protect women, for they are like princesses, like fragile glassware that needs to be treated with care.”

Waqui held in his anger and nodded in agreement, knowing that if he disagreed with his father he would be beat ruthlessly by him like he had been before many times.

View attachment 1255400

Many years later when Waqui was grown up and in high school, he finally got past the trauma women (his sisters) put him through and thought he’d give them a chance. He sat in his bedroom one night and decided it was time to face his fears, next day he would ask out his stacylite Latina crush.

View attachment 1255357

Unfortunately for waqui though, the next day when he saw her on the hallway to make his move, before he could even utter a word, the woman who owned his heart told him

“Move away you creepy smelly indian, i’m trying to use my locker”

This crushed Waqui.

He thought he had everything right, he bought expensive cologne to impress her, wore fancy designer clothes, and even watched YouTube videos on how to appear more assertive and dominant just for this situation.

But he had yet to realize this all had happened because he was an autistic 3 PSL shitskin subhuman

Later after he school he threw his book bag on the floor, and immediately started punching the walls and everything around him. He prayed to his gods,

“Vishnu, Vishnu, why have you forsaken me? If only I was like Jayden the popular school slayer i could’ve had her and people wouldn’t treat me like shit!”

But little did he know the worst was yet to come. That night, his latina crush Maria had made plans to sneak out with Jayden, the mulatto popular slayer. She told Jayden about the encounter she had with him, and Jayden being the dark triad mulatto psychopath he is, he told her it would be funny if she sent Waqui a snap while they fucked. She giggled and said,

“Omg ur so mean” as she hugged him and nodded in agreement.

Once Waqui was done with his fit of rage, he opened his phone to try and find Lifefuel of indians with latinas on google, as well as more Alpha male advice on youtube. This was interrupted by a Snapchat notification from Maria, and unfortunately for Waqui, it wasn’t the

“I’ve liked you for a long time but i was too shy to tell you”

text he was expecting. It was this:
View attachment 1255374

Jesus christ, Waqui’s heart completely dropped as he saw Jayden was sending the snap from her phone.

He snapped back:
View attachment 1255382

But it was too late. Jayden already filled every one of Maria’s holes and creampied her fat latina pussy. This caused Waqui to go on a mental decline and eventually lose his mind to schizophrenia and the racepill.

Soon after this he discovered looksmax and has been spreading the racepill that so brutally destroyed his life and here he is now

Now you know the true story of @waqui98 , the heartbroken schizophrenic currycel.

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman @JustMewbrah @MarstonAlloy @RealLooksmaxxer @Biggdink

Uff stop the bs bro

Before we begin this heartbreaking story i’ll need you to play this background music to set the mood:

Alright. You ready?

Let’s start…

So many of you probably wonder what made Waqui the way he is now, a complete joke of a man, a pitiful self hating schizophrenic.

Truth be told, he has his reasons. He told me his story and here i’m going to tell you it, so you can begin to understand this misunderstood tormented soul. You might think this thread is a joke, but i’ve never been more truthful about something, i want you all to understand the beautiful soul thats hidden beneath all the hatred, depression, and mental illness.

It all started when he was 7 years old, in the village of Dhoker Jhara.
View attachment 1255321

His father was serving his family the weekly bucket of water, and he was ecstatic to take a drink because he had been suffering in thirst and hunger for days now.

But when he went to take a sip, his sister Astulrajeta told him “ladies first”. This was his first blackpilled experience, he thought to himself, “But they drank all of last week’s water, this isn’t fair, i’m literally dying!” and holding tears in his starved eyes, he watched as his 7 sisters emptied the bucket of water into their mouths, leaving him none once again.

His father looked at him and told him, “Son, in life you must learn that you need to treat women like princesses. Shiva and Ganesha made men to protect women, for they are like princesses, like fragile glassware that needs to be treated with care.”

Waqui held in his anger and nodded in agreement, knowing that if he disagreed with his father he would be beat ruthlessly by him like he had been before many times.

View attachment 1255400

Many years later when Waqui was grown up and in high school, he finally got past the trauma women (his sisters) put him through and thought he’d give them a chance. He sat in his bedroom one night and decided it was time to face his fears, next day he would ask out his stacylite Latina crush.

View attachment 1255357

Unfortunately for waqui though, the next day when he saw her on the hallway to make his move, before he could even utter a word, the woman who owned his heart told him

“Move away you creepy smelly indian, i’m trying to use my locker”

This crushed Waqui.

He thought he had everything right, he bought expensive cologne to impress her, wore fancy designer clothes, and even watched YouTube videos on how to appear more assertive and dominant just for this situation.

But he had yet to realize this all had happened because he was an autistic 3 PSL shitskin subhuman

Later after he school he threw his book bag on the floor, and immediately started punching the walls and everything around him. He prayed to his gods,

“Vishnu, Vishnu, why have you forsaken me? If only I was like Jayden the popular school slayer i could’ve had her and people wouldn’t treat me like shit!”

But little did he know the worst was yet to come. That night, his latina crush Maria had made plans to sneak out with Jayden, the mulatto popular slayer. She told Jayden about the encounter she had with him, and Jayden being the dark triad mulatto psychopath he is, he told her it would be funny if she sent Waqui a snap while they fucked. She giggled and said,

“Omg ur so mean” as she hugged him and nodded in agreement.

Once Waqui was done with his fit of rage, he opened his phone to try and find Lifefuel of indians with latinas on google, as well as more Alpha male advice on youtube. This was interrupted by a Snapchat notification from Maria, and unfortunately for Waqui, it wasn’t the

“I’ve liked you for a long time but i was too shy to tell you”

text he was expecting. It was this:
View attachment 1255374

Jesus christ, Waqui’s heart completely dropped as he saw Jayden was sending the snap from her phone.

He snapped back:
View attachment 1255382

But it was too late. Jayden already filled every one of Maria’s holes and creampied her fat latina pussy. This caused Waqui to go on a mental decline and eventually lose his mind to schizophrenia and the racepill.

Soon after this he discovered looksmax and has been spreading the racepill that so brutally destroyed his life and here he is now

Now you know the true story of @waqui98 , the heartbroken schizophrenic currycel.

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman @JustMewbrah @MarstonAlloy @RealLooksmaxxer @Biggdink

it really is interesting to read about the backstories of our blackpilled brethren. Our cultures are all so diverse and yet in the end we all arrive to the same ideas. Thank you for this excellent exposition.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Latinas are gross and load for no reason

tf is wrong with y’all

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Brutal i almost cried when i read the Snapchat part

Brutal i almost cried when i read the Snapchat part

Last edited:
i was crying throughout this piece of art, truly remarkable my third grade teacher wouldve given this an a :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
U have a future as a writer

Yes. This was the best incel story I read in a long time

more stories please

also, the music was spot on. Where is that from?

brooooo ma sha allah, i wasnt aware. i consider you as my own and i have nothing to do with the guy you destroyed here :feelsgood:
Jfl at your iq :lul:

Wtf is this and whi us this stickied:feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl. Entertaining read. Although the gigastacy latina being with "Jayden" the mulatto slayer was unbelievable and seemed a little plastic, fake. Try Jake the 6'4 white jock.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Marsiere214