I need to wear my contacts

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Dude im so fucking lazy I need to put on my contacts and actually use them. Glasses are such a subhuman trait Istg I hate them. Legit you act the way you look. Fuck glasses man

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
my eyesight is shit I legit can't see people face's on the street anymore but i don't wear nothing not even contacts.
but i most definetly won't ever wear glasses nobody can force me too, my eye area is the only okayish feature i got cant hide that

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, gooner888 and ElTruecel
my eyesight is shit I legit can't see people face's on the street anymore but i don't wear nothing not even contacts.
but i most definetly won't ever wear glasses nobody can force me too, my eye area is the only okayish feature i got cant hide that
My eye area is actually good. It’s the strongest trait I have facially. Glasses legit fuck me over and is such an SMV killer if you don’t have top tier lower third.

It gives you that weak timid nerdy look and can only be rocked if you’re an NT white prettyboy

My eye area is actually good. It’s the strongest trait I have facially. Glasses legit fuck me over and is such an SMV killer if you don’t have top tier lower third.

It gives you that weak timid nerdy look and can only be rocked if you’re an NT white prettyboy
you NEED a strong lower third if u wear glasses, otherwise it's an instant incel.

get rid of them asap nigga, wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
you NEED a strong lower third if u wear glasses, otherwise it's an instant incel.

get rid of them asap nigga, wear contacts
I have contacts I’m just so fucking lazy to put them on. Plus I usually want to sleep decent enough so I can put it on without any fatigue from wearing them. I have to practice man

What’s your eye colour

I’m literally gonna get lightest contacts people will think I’m an alien

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
What’s your eye colour

I’m literally gonna get lightest contacts people will think I’m an alien
Like t20, t10. Lighter brown