chudcell999
Zephir
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2025
- Posts
- 1,953
- Reputation
- 1,854
Does anyone know what type shot did Ronnie McNutt used to kill himself I wanted to know if it was a slug or a regular shot I tried asking AI but it said it cannot assist me 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Nigga do you know the shot or notLarp
He's dead dickheadask him
use the forceHe's dead dih head ahh![]()
Nigga I just want to know if using a slug or buck shot is better for close rage damage you folk are no helpuse the force
slug and buck shots are insignificant to the power of the forceNigga I just want to know if using a slug or buck shot is better for close rage damage you folk are no help
Nvm 410 buck shot is sufficient enoughslug and buck shots are insignificant to the power of the force
Nvm 410 buck shot is sufficient enough