brojackson
🇦🇱
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2025
- Posts
- 506
- Reputation
- 424
Theres a dude in another class,same age as me.
I never liked the guy,we played cards together and during the time he would make jokes and insults so i told him im going to genuinely beat his ass.
I left and we played football once and i broke his wrist(accident)
Today we were playing volleyball and he said
"dont move the net dick"
I got in his face and just started saying slurs and grabbed him by his shirt.He talked some shit later behind my back and i found out.
Hes a genuine retard and i cant stand him now i need yall help.
Should i genuinely beat his ass and have a 85% chance of getting expelled.
or let it be?
I never liked the guy,we played cards together and during the time he would make jokes and insults so i told him im going to genuinely beat his ass.
I left and we played football once and i broke his wrist(accident)
Today we were playing volleyball and he said
"dont move the net dick"
I got in his face and just started saying slurs and grabbed him by his shirt.He talked some shit later behind my back and i found out.
Hes a genuine retard and i cant stand him now i need yall help.
Should i genuinely beat his ass and have a 85% chance of getting expelled.
or let it be?