I need your help more then ever

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495

This is some quiz from Latin,fuckkkk I need to get good grades
Please guys can someone hack or somehow click to find out the correct answers
Please I beg you I BEG YOU PLEASE
 
Sorry I don't read Vodka language
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5180, Chad69 and 1 other person
Don’t know Latin and don’t know whatever language that is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
i cant broseph it doesnt allow me :(
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
Screenshot 2020 05 21 11 10 14 488 comandroidchrome
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, balding17yomanletcel and Chad69

Similar threads

mc reccesed cchin
Replies
9
Views
68
pexy
pexy
brojackson
Replies
7
Views
39
goonlordacc1
G
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
3
Views
23
mxl4chi1
M
S
Replies
1
Views
17
sealover
S
Kasonb124
Replies
5
Views
40
fraudislaw
fraudislaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top