I NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW ABOUT BODY TYPES AND STUFF-- Turns out I have a body fat percentage of 19% how the FUCK did I not realize this earlier JFL

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
I couldn't get the measuring tape because all the stores I went were either closed or didn't have any tape so I used a metal measuring thing and string and turns out...

my BF % is 19% :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lifefuel perhaps? I was a bloated cunt all along hahahahaha great MOTIVATION to get pumped MOTHERFUCKERS

I am also an ectomorph, in terms of body-type. Is this good or bad?

Give me some of your thoughts buddy boyos:feelsokman:

@Xangsane @Preston @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @Korea @SMESH @CFW432 @Vietnam @Baldingman1998 @Ken @Itiswhatitis @ricetrucel @thecel @noodlelover @RoBobaFett999 @MoeZart @Chinacurry @bittercurry @justinzayn @sytyl @gamma @n0rthface @AlexBrown84 @AlexAP @cloUder @RabidRosaries @Lihito @BeyondHope @LooksOrDeath @germanlooks @currylightskin @Anchor_Ship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 15827, germanlooks and 3 others
kill yourself buddy boyo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 15827, justinzayn and 5 others
Body fat percentage

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Fuck I am stupid how do I delete a thread there's already billions of threads on LeanMaxxing.

Even my dumb Pajeet ass has told people to lean up and now I made a thread what a joke:feelskek:

@mods remove this shit thread I panicked and I was too rowdy. Bad thread😹

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
Just don't eat sugar for a week

I couldn't get the measuring tape because all the stores I went were either closed or didn't have any tape so I used a metal measuring thing and string and turns out...

Lifefuel perhaps? I was a bloated cunt all along hahahahaha great MOTIVATION to get pumped MOTHERFUCKERS

@Xangsane @Preston @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @Korea @SMESH @CFW432 @Vietnam @Baldingman1998 @Ken @Itiswhatitis @ricetrucel @thecel @noodlelover @RoBobaFett999 @MoeZart @Chinacurry @bittercurry @justinzayn @sytyl @gamma @n0rthface @AlexBrown84 @AlexAP @cloUder @RabidRosaries @Lihito @BeyondHope @LooksOrDeath @germanlooks @currylightskin @Anchor_Ship
Over

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
BRO PLEASE HELP ME I AM A BLOATED FROG:cry:
He probably meant pics of your body. Also ectomorph and the other two aren’t real.

I don’t ge what the question is here? How to get lean?

He probably meant pics of your body. Also ectomorph and the other two aren’t real.

I don’t ge what the question is here? How to get lean?
Forget it, I made a reply after, I was just panicking because of my high skinnyfat 19% percentage.

I will cut down carbs eat more protein and drink more water and I'm reading lean max threads

what even is this thread about?

Light running + sprint on weekends (no in between)
Substitute carb for protein (less protein more fullness)
East fruit instead sweets
Gymmaxxing but dont kill yourself cause you Will get fat from food
Drink water
Less sodium and pottasium for leaness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Mines 25% after losing tons of weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back