I NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW ABOUT BODY TYPES AND STUFF-- Turns out I have a body fat percentage of 19% how the FUCK did I not realize this earlier JFL

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
I couldn't get the measuring tape because all the stores I went were either closed or didn't have any tape so I used a metal measuring thing and string and turns out...

my BF % is 19% :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lifefuel perhaps? I was a bloated cunt all along hahahahaha great MOTIVATION to get pumped MOTHERFUCKERS

I am also an ectomorph, in terms of body-type. Is this good or bad?

Give me some of your thoughts buddy boyos:feelsokman:

@
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Preston
@Preston @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
the BULL
@the BULL @
Korea
@Korea @
SMESH
@SMESH @C@CFW432 @
Vietnam
@Vietnam @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
Ken
@Ken @
Itiswhatitis
@Itiswhatitis @
ricetrucel
@ricetrucel @
thecel
@thecel @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @
RoBobaFett999
@RoBobaFett999 @
MoeZart
@MoeZart @C@Chinacurry @
bittercurry
@bittercurry @
justinzayn
@justinzayn @
sytyl
@sytyl @
gamma
@gamma @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @A@AlexBrown84 @
AlexAP
@AlexAP @
cloUder
@cloUder @
RabidRosaries
@RabidRosaries @
Lihito
@Lihito @
BeyondHope
@BeyondHope @
LooksOrDeath
@LooksOrDeath @
germanlooks
@germanlooks @
currylightskin
@currylightskin @
Anchor_Ship
@Anchor_Ship

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin, germanlooks and 3 others
Why tag same thread twice? Where is the picture can't see shit? And good for you get to 12-15%

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 15004
Why tag same thread twice? Where is the picture can't see shit? And good for you get to 12-15%
Picture of myself? Why do I have to do that??

Also Ravi used to post in both sections so I am doing this to honor his memory:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Okay. Looks like I'll need to cut down on the carbs and actually leave my room again for some activity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Got to do some cardio to cut the last bit of chub
Thanks but I made this thread because I was panicked and shocked. I will look at the other leanmaxxing threads for advice and guides. 19% is horrible-tier but this could be good for me

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
This is life fuel because above 12% bodyfat you are a volcel. You can't know it's over until you're 10% to 12% bodyfat, muscle maxed, approach maxed, and a few other things.

If you don't want to track calories, try weighing yourself everyday and paying attention to what you eat. You'll learn what foods you tend to overeat, then you can avoid those.

• Love it
Also Ravi used to post in both sections so I am doing this to honor his memory:feelswah:
0 care Ravi @MakinItHappenReturn was wannabe qoves and qoves is a dumbass predatory scam team

• Woah
0 care Ravi @MakinItHappenReturn was wannabe qoves and qoves is a dumbass predatory scam team
Yeah got it lmao I know I made the thread because I was panicked and irrational, plenty of threads on leanmaxxing let this one die:ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
R u skinnyfat?

R u skinnyfat?
yes bhai:feelswah:

But I know what to do. I will reduce carbs and excersise more, like cardio stuff (running etc). I have not done anything because of injuries from the summer and laziness

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
yes bhai:feelswah:

But I know what to do. I will reduce carbs and excersise more, like cardio stuff (running etc). I have not done anything because of injuries from the summer and laziness
Oh lol you didn’t know how to lose fat? Diet is 80%, exercise comes after. You can’t isolate areas where you want to lose fat with targeted exercises. You have to do cardio and hope you have good fat distribution genetics. If this is not the case, any human will look lean at 10-13% bf so keep grinding but most importantly WATCH YOUR DIET.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back