I need your help to grow

S

snowflaked

Iron
Hey bro,

I know that you have alot of knowledge on facial and body aesthetics as you spend alot of time on this forum.

Could you help me out by answering a few questions i need to know about myself:

- What stereotype ( e.g dark triad ) would i suit the most and why

- What is bad about my face or body, which i can improve ( im looking to drastically improve anything i can, i promise you rn if you can recommend something without surgery i will do it )

I am 16. I cannot take any surgery, also it is abit risky, i believe it would help but i dont think i NEED need the surgery so it wouldn’t be worth the risk/ likely downsides.

Here is how i currently look: Image Image Image

( note: I am working on my hair, i will probably jump on minoxodil at 18, not allowed at 16 ive already tried at GP. But i have been using oils and thinning shampoo, they seems to work. Im getting some more hair )

Here is my current physique: 457AAA68 70A2 4C3C 864F 741DBF4A0F85

Im the one on the far right ( this is just the most recent picture, don’t mind my friends in the background )

I do currently:

Sleep with mouth taped
Mew
Workout
Eat healthy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, watah, Gonza and 3 others
not dark triad, and grow your hair. shave beard

Nigga really think mewing would ascend him lmao.
No fo real, cut your monobrow, grow hair on top and regurlarly get mid fade, get as lean as possible and if you don't get pussy then it's over and should consider roping in minecraft.

Nigga really think mewing would ascend him lmao.
No fo real, cut your monobrow, grow hair on top and regurlarly get mid fade, get as lean as possible and if you don't get pussy then it's over and should consider roping in minecraft.
Forsure bro thank you

I mew to try fix my recessed chin // make my jaw become abit more visible

is there any other way to fix it. Considering braces because it could be from my overbite

Bro you look 25+. You hit puberty at 9? You have no growth left but remember to never give up and keep hustling, and you never know… you may grow… 😯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, IanBravo and mathis
You look 25 tf💀

• So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Bro you look 25+. You hit puberty at 9? You have no growth left but remember to never give up and keep hustling, and you never know… you may grow… 😯
yea i did hit puberty early tbh. What about my appearance makes me look so old, skin,hair etc.. I’ll improve that

Spamming the sauna in gym to increase HGH and continue growinng

Hey bro,

I know that you have alot of knowledge on facial and body aesthetics as you spend alot of time on this forum.

- What is bad about my face or body, which i can improve ( im looking to drastically improve anything i can, i promise you rn if you can recommend something without surgery i will do it )

I am 16. I cannot take any surgery, also it is abit risky, i believe it would help but i dont think i NEED need the surgery so it wouldn’t be worth the risk/ likely downsides.

Here is how i currently look:View attachment 2711454View attachment 2711455View attachment 2711456

( note: I am working on my hair, i will probably jump on minoxodil at 18, not allowed at 16 ive already tried at GP. But i have been using oils and thinning shampoo, they seems to work. Im getting some more hair )

Here is my current physique:View attachment 2711457

Im the one on the far right ( this is just the most recent picture, don’t mind my friends in the background )

I do currently:

Sleep with mouth taped
Mew
Workout
Eat healthy
middle eastern kanye west

go back to your country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, niqfan625, LVZZO and 2 others
soo over man im sorry

• +1
can i ask you 2 questions bro 1. how old did your mom have you at? im guessing 32-35 and also have you been addicted to jerking off since like a very young age? i need to know for research please
jerking off gonna fuck development?

is nofap da way?

jerking off gonna fuck development?
i think so yes it speeds up puberty completely,this guy is 16 but if his bioligcal age is around 25-28,his hairline is soo fucked and his sides are thinning its fully over for bro he will 100 percent be bald by 21 but the fact this is happening to him while eating healthy makes no sense and is worrying for op,i think its bc his mom had him at an old age or yes he jerked off too much growing up and still does there is noo other explanation simple as.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Donkeyballs
yes he jerked off too much growing up and still does there is noo other explanation simple as.
so basically i should go on nofap. basically 18yo

if you think it has negatives during puberty it would still have negatives after like deprive of minerals that are essential etc

so basically i should go on nofap. basically 18yo

if you think it has negatives during puberty it would still have negatives after like deprive of minerals that are essential etc
im on day 2 of nofap im gonna find out for myself maybe you should try it too,even in animals neutred animals live 40-60 percent longer and are more healthy,women who have alot of kids are way less healthy,maybe every time you jerk off it takes nutrients/minerals that takes more then one day to replensih so doing it daily could fuck us up? it cant be a coincidence we feel tired for hours after doing it maybe it takes something out of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 51465
im on day 2 of nofap im gonna find out for myself maybe you should try it too,even in animals neutred animals live 40-60 percent longer and are more healthy,women who have alot of kids are way less healthy,maybe every time you jerk off it takes nutrients/minerals that takes more then one day to replensih so doing it daily could fuck us up? it cant be a coincidence we feel tired for hours after doing it maybe it takes something out of us
i would be willing to bet any amount of money this guys mom had him after 32 and he did it too much in development

i’ll give it a go. nothing to lose

do you think happing fapping contributes to like a tired or dead kinda appearance?? i feel like whenever fappers are portrayed they have dark circles and tired as shit

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i’ll give it a go. nothing to lose

do you think happing fapping contributes to like a tired or dead kinda appearance?? i feel like whenever fappers are portrayed they have dark circles and tired as shit
it could yeah who knows,i thnk it impacts hair the most,then skin

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
yikes brootal bro its over

you look 7 years older than me and i’m two years older than u wtffff

3 shitskins, ready to conquer the world, impregnate 9 yr olds or die in the battlefield ( of old age in a European country)

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, horizontallytall, niqfan625 and 5 others
can i ask you 2 questions bro 1. how old did your mom have you at? im guessing 32-35 and also have you been addicted to jerking off since like a very young age? i need to know for research please

sure idm

My mom had me at around 27

I don’t jerk off TOO much but yea basically when i was 12/14 around once or twice a day in summer holidays or a few times a week. I probably would have much more but i didnt get much chance, my parents were very strict on using my phone etc.. at a young age. I hope that helps with your research

Could you also help me out and tell me what part of my face makes me look old

• +1
Reactions: finn899
you look like your in your mid 20s lmao

• +1
Hey bro,

Here is how i currently look:View attachment 2711454View attachment 2711455View attachment 2711456

I do currently:

Sleep with mouth taped
Mew
Workout
Eat healthy
R u indian?

sure idm

My mom had me at around 27

I don’t jerk off TOO much but yea basically when i was 12/14 around once or twice a day in summer holidays or a few times a week. I probably would have much more but i didnt get much chance, my parents were very strict on using my phone etc.. at a young age. I hope that helps with your research

Could you also help me out and tell me what part of my face makes me look old
under eye skin trxture and your hairline is soo bad,are you aware if you do nothing by 18 your hairline by be ocmpletely gone? and btw minoxdil can only bring back baby hairs or revive them it cant bring back dead spots,the sides of your hair are thinning fapidly too your not taking it serious enough,thanks for anseringh bro

under eye skin trxture and your hairline is soo bad,are you aware if you do nothing by 18 your hairline by be ocmpletely gone? and btw minoxdil can only bring back baby hairs or revive them it cant bring back dead spots,the sides of your hair are thinning fapidly too your not taking it serious enough,thanks for anseringh bro

Appreciate it bro

Hey bro,

I do currently:

Sleep with mouth taped
Mew
Workout
Eat healthy
Sorry but it’s over man… I wish the best to you in your pursuit to happiness

• +1
send pics with back camera

i think so yes it speeds up puberty completely,this guy is 16 but if his bioligcal age is around 25-28,his hairline is soo fucked and his sides are thinning its fully over for bro he will 100 percent be bald by 21 but the fact this is happening to him while eating healthy makes no sense and is worrying for op,i think its bc his mom had him at an old age or yes he jerked off too much growing up and still does there is noo other explanation simple as.
Absolutely over for me, fapped since age 7, recently been doing it average twice a day

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, polishcel and finn899
Absolutely over for me, fapped since age 7, recently been doing it average twice a day
if your mom was under 22 when you were born then that would compensate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
if your mom was under 22 when you were born then that would compensate
Nope. But i didn't have early puberty, only sign of "early puberty' was body hair growing significantly at around like 13

Jfl what happens if your dad is the old parent? Mom had me at around 30-32 and my dad was already into his 50s :lul:

Probably why I am turbo autist

Jfl what happens if your dad is the old parent? Mom had me at around 30-32 and my dad was already into his 50s :lul:

Probably why I am turbo autist
makes sense the dad being old is not as bad but since your mom was old when she had you that makes sense what a crazy age gap tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
makes sense the dad being old is not as bad but since your mom was old when she had you that makes sense what a crazy age gap tho lol
Not that bad tbh, it's more of a mental thing, but I get mogged by my older sister since my dad had her in his 30s I think, at least in terms of coloring.

Hey bro,

I do currently:

Sleep with mouth taped
Mew
Workout
Eat healthy
The dalit gang

I cannot take any surgery, also it is abit risky, i believe it would help but i dont think i NEED need the surgery so it wouldn’t be worth the risk/ likely downsides.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, bro, but if you want to look good you do need surgery.

You need bimax and probably cheek implants to ascend.

I guess you won't do it, though, respectable choice, but know you do need it to improve your looks, otherwise you'll stay stuck with below average looks.
Forsure bro thank you

I mew to try fix my recessed chin // make my jaw become abit more visible

is there any other way to fix it. Considering braces because it could be from my overbite
You have a weak jaw AND a weak maxilla. You need surgery to fix it, mewing is complete nonsense and will change nothing.

I recommend you give up any looksmaxes you're trying to do for your face and just focus on your body, its the only thing that can be improved without surgery

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, bro, but if you want to look good you do need surgery.

You need bimax and probably cheek implants to ascend.

I guess you won't do it, though, respectable choice, but know you do need it to improve your looks, otherwise you'll stay stuck with below average looks.

You have a weak jaw AND a weak maxilla. You need surgery to fix it, mewing is complete nonsense and will change nothing.

I recommend you give up any looksmaxes you're trying to do for your face and just focus on your body, its the only thing that can be improved without surgery
i mean im definitely not giving up but fair analysis bro

ukno no matter how little the improvements. idc if i only go sub to human. I just get them.

with mewing and chewing more. I get your point mewing may not work but i still think its a good practice. Chewing more may help the jaw.

Also bearing in mind i am super high bf rn i think my facial features will show more when im lean. Which is gonna be my goal 2025 ( after i pack on alot more muscle )

tbh ur comment hit me like a train but now it just fuels me abit more to try harder.

cheers bro

yea i did hit puberty early tbh. What about my appearance makes me look so old, skin,hair etc.. I’ll improve that

Spamming the sauna in gym to increase HGH and continue growinng
saunas don't increase HGH this has disproved so many times lmao😭😭

not true. it doesnt speed up puberty at all.