I need your help with my body. Brutally descended and need to get back to my body prime. Pics inside.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Long story short. I had a brutal body glow down due to stressful job and depression.
Currently I am not working and have saved a lot of money. My focus is purely on getting ripped and as handsome as possible again.
When I was at low bodyfat in 2022 I was the exact same weight 72kg at 178cm as I am now, just skinny fat.
My 2 problems: I am already 30years old and have zero time to waste on bulking and cutting. I cant take roids since my hairloss is under control with finasteride, plus my E2 is high due to fin or high bodyfat.
In clothes I look skinny, but naked I have a bit of belly.

Currently I am training very hard 4 times a week. My question is: should I risk againg and hairloss with TRT and stack an AI from the start? Should I try HGH? Should I do a diet or try to leab bulk first?
Pleas help me and dont roast to hard :D

My body in 2022:

My body now:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Unless you have any aspirations in bodybuilding you definitely should not roid imo.
Your current body looks athletic/ muscular still and while not as good as the prior version, it is still close to max appeal towards most women.

So the trade off doesn’t seem worth it to me, unless the bald look suits you.
An ai + roids would undoubtedly ruin your hairline in no time if predisposed.
Probably take a toll on your health as well in the long run.

Hgh with a reasonable dosage could be beneficial though. But I have no clue about whether it has a significant impact in isolation.
Also how long are you willing to consume these?