I never ask people back "how are you" when I'm asked myself

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Never, why cause I dgaf how some random store clerk is doing or the person at the front desk of the gym.

And when people ask me how I am I actually respond truthfully! I dont just say 'good, how about you?' like a fucking normie. I will literally say "im fucking terrible today" if I am.

I just stopped caring to try and fit in and be NT I am embracing my aspieness lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, Bitch, Deleted member 13332 and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 4300, turkproducer and 39 others
Never, why cause I dgaf how some random store clerk is doing or the person at the front desk of the gym.

And when people ask me how I am I actually respond truthfully! I dont just say 'good, how about you?' like a fucking normie. I will literally say "im fucking terrible today" if I am.

I just stopped caring to try and fit in and be NT I am embracing my aspieness lmao
By embracing your aspieness you will become NT ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lars, coolguy1, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Dude are you okay. You've been megaposting depressing threads all week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, TsarTsar444, ItsOver.com and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Be_ConfidentBro, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Woah we got a badass over here!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Deleted member 11414, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
"how are you amnesia"

"Muh hollow cheeks"

Screenshot 2021 06 19 01 34 22 27

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 6217, BradAniston and 20 others
lol I never did that either
My mom always told me it was disrespectful but I didn’t give a shit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7224
bro ur approaching 40 do u think this makes u look cool or smth :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, turkproducer, Deleted member 11414 and 7 others

I say "im good thanks" but I never said how are you back because it feels unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and bwrauycnee
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigNigga69, Be_ConfidentBro, ItsOver.com and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7224
Based

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
:sick:

• +1
Reactions: evap0

You’ve fully embraced blackpill ideology of being honest and authentic with yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
saying I'm fine is much easier

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
ya that's normal

Better than engaging in the infinite loop of "How are you doing?" "good and you?" "good and you?" "good and you?"...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Be_ConfidentBro, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Dude are you okay. You've been megaposting depressing threads all week.
Perhaps age Is starting to catchup to him

maybe it’s a wrinkle

maybe it’s his hairline beginning to recede

this is what growing old does to a man who‘s dedicated his entire life to looksmaxing. you struggle towards the ephemeral beauty and once you attain it you bask in the fleeting light. How long can your victory sustain you? A decade, 2, maybe 3 if god is kind, how long before time takes even that away?

in sense every member in psl and this domain can empathise with him, the tragedy of his descent is written in all our destinies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4300, TopzCat1, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Better than engaging in the infinite loop of "How are you doing?" "good and you?" "good and you?" "good and you?"...
Had this happen to me 2 times, was brutal. Almost died

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TITUS and Pythagoras
I usually say 'alright' and don't ask back unless (fuck i'm looking at @Syobevoli avi and cracking) unless somehow my mind gives a fuck about that particular person for whatever reason.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 275
Im like this too, i ask people how they are if I am geniunly curious though, sometimes I am

But often colleagues ask me about me and my life and stuff, and I dont want to ask them back because I couldnt be more disinterested in random shit talking with low iq fucktards that I am forced to work with

• +1
Reactions: RftH
just say "not too bad" so they know ur not feeling it today and won't expect u to ask back ngl i do that sometimes

Retail conversations are so robotic and boring anyways. Probably a breath of fresh air for the clerks.

Nobody does this is balkan countries, strangers all have a poker face here and nobody interacts jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Aspie as fuck that you actually purposefully do this, I got ass burgers and I only just realised now that I do this subconsciously and almost always come across as rude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595