I never ate the box

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
.....So truth be told i never ate the box. Now i probably wonder why my gf broke up with me. But she told me not to go down she didn't like it....but now im reading online how every girl loves to get oral. This girl fucken manipulated me hard.

Anyways i talked with my current girl im seeing. I told her i was going to eat the box. Im nervous but then again im just going to ask her how she likes it.

Anything i should be expecting? What should it taste like? ect.

Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons and Zesto
Normie problems 101

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Happy12

When I go to Japan end of December I eat bento box.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, bain, SquareChinOrDeath and 1 other person
There is a huge guide on it by lesbo freaks look dat shit up bruh also lol at subjecting yourself to that

• +1
@Swagwaffle how did you get a gf?

• +1
@Swagwaffle how did you get a gf?
All I remember was this. At the time I was doing no fap streaks. I was doing transcendental meditation.(IDK if these things played an effect) anyways So this girl gave phone number to my friend and he gave it to me.
After that I met up with her and I was slaying ever since. Then I stopped providing financially that’s when she got rid of me real quick.

All I remember was this. At the time I was doing no fap streaks. I was doing transcendental meditation.(IDK if these things played an effect) anyways So this girl gave phone number to my friend and he gave it to me.
After that I met up with her and I was slaying ever since. Then I stopped providing financially that’s when she got rid of me real quick.
You're not a slayer if she got rid of you once you stopped providing her with money lol.

You got used

• +1
I DIDN'T EAT THAT FUCKIN SANDWICH OR THE TOILET THING EITHER!

• +1
@VST

• +1
tastes like metal tbh definitely not a good taste and that's what everyone that I know irl has said about it

• +1

Gold digger

• +1
Gold digger
Or maybe I had no SMV so money was the only thing she wanted out of me. (The whole time she was cheating on me with a Chad all he did was slay her)