I never cry, but watching this made tears genuinely well up in my eyes

D

Deleted member 72630

Zephir

Like this kind of love will NEVER exist in real life. Ever. It doesn't matter how hard you try. She is always thinking of chad cock and ways to betray you.

I don't know how I am supposed to cope with this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: glaruz, try2beme, murdah and 7 others
Your pfp is so cute. Reminds me of my hs crush from 2 years ago. She was into anime too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and <6PSLcel
Your pfp is so cute. Reminds me of my hs crush from 2 years ago. She was into anime too
Holy shit this is gay as fuck.

Time to watch patrick bateman X pastel ghost edit to ungay myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, jinnu, twojei and 3 others
I resonate with the feeling of being sad about something you never even experienced, kinda like those hyperborea edits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Idk none of the context of this ending. So, it doesn’t resonate with me as much as it did with you.

Like this kind of love will NEVER exist in real life. Ever. It doesn't matter how hard you try. She is always thinking of chad cock and ways to betray you.

I don't know how I am supposed to cope with this

I’m taking the plunge. I cant ferment my goat milk. I’m going to a farm to get it raw

How do ik if its safe? What should i look out for v

• JFL
Good game

• +1
I’m taking the plunge. I cant ferment my goat milk. I’m going to a farm to get it raw

How do ik if its safe? What should i look out for v
it is like the least dangerous food ever
niggas will put red 40 dye and corn syrup into their body but worry about this chit

just drink it man, it's milk, it is meant to be consumed

Idk none of the context of this ending. So, it doesn’t resonate with me as much as it did with you.
Ok so he is a dream, but one that manifests itself in the real world. And he chose to wake up the people dreaming him to save his friends, the world, and that cute girl you see. So he doesnt exist anymore

it is like the least dangerous food ever
niggas will put red 40 dye and corn syrup into their body but worry about this chit

just drink it man, it's milk, it is meant to be consumed
I’m gonna get e coli!!!!

But seriously what should i look for? How do ik if its a shitty farm

• +1
Ok so he is a dream, but one that manifests itself in the real world. And he chose to wake up the people dreaming him to save his friends, the world, and that cute girl you see. So he doesnt exist anymore
What a heroic sacrifice tbh

• So Sad
I’m gonna get e coli!!!!

But seriously what should i look for? How do ik if its a shitty farm
The animals should have access to open pasture and not be cooped up. If you can take a look around, make sure that they seem healthy, not covered with flies, or wounds etc. Just make sure they take care of the animals, preventing sickness, etc. The rest should really take care of itself. If they are cooped up all the time and don't have access to grass, look unhealthy, etc, don't buy from it.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
The animals should have access to open pasture and not be cooped up. If you can take a look around, make sure that they seem healthy, not covered with flies, or wounds etc. Just make sure they take care of the animals, preventing sickness, etc. The rest should really take care of itself. If they are cooped up all the time and don't have access to grass, look unhealthy, etc, don't buy from it.
Basically what I am saying is that if they animals are healthy, you will be healthy to. @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Arent all animals covered in flies lol

• +1
maybe a few is normal, but they shouldn't be like swarmed in them if they are out and pastured
Ok cool, if i die i blame it on you

Is it true that raw milk doesnt go bad?

• +1
Ok cool, if i die i blame it on you

Is it true that raw milk doesnt go bad?
that's fine, I will accept my punishment like BGM as another black male who killed a teen on here.
and yes, raw milk doesn't really go bad, If you leave it out it just naturally becomes a kefir-like drink by fermentation which tastes really good. Pasteurized milk just goes disgusting if left out.

• +1
that's fine, I will accept my punishment like BGM as another black male who killed a teen on here.
and yes, raw milk doesn't really go bad, If you leave it out it just naturally becomes a kefir-like drink by fermentation which tastes really good. Pasteurized milk just goes disgusting if left out.
Gonna go in 1-2 days once i finish my work ill kwwp u updated

Also made a crazy top round + beef heart concoction

Crazy nutrient dense and 140 calories and 20g protien per 100 grams

60% top round and 40% heart per 100 grams

• +1
What do u think of beef kidneys and testicles

• +1
Only time i felt love is when she left me, now im stuck with it

What do u think of beef kidneys and testicles
great stuff. I hate the taste of kidney though, have never tasted one that didn't taste like piss. testicles are good

have you ever tried brain

great stuff. I hate the taste of kidney though, have never tasted one that didn't taste like piss. testicles are good

have you ever tried brain
Isnt it like super dangerous? Or is that only if its raw? But yeah i wanna try brain super bad, i’m going to my fat arab butcher tmmr and i’m gonna try to get kidneys and brains

Isnt it like super dangerous? Or is that only if its raw? But yeah i wanna try brain super bad, i’m going to my fat arab butcher tmmr and i’m gonna try to get kidneys and brains
I only eat it raw. it's fine brah. People freak out about "prion diseases" and shit but the chances of that are virtually 0, especially if the animal is healthy. Not that I'm too concerned anyways
Arab butchers are the best
I go to a halal place near me to get my meat. Sometimes the workers assume I speak arabic because i'm brown. i should learn it

• +1
I only eat it raw. it's fine brah. People freak out about "prion diseases" and shit but the chances of that are virtually 0, especially if the animal is healthy. Not that I'm too concerned anyways
I go to a halal place near me to get my meat. Sometimes the workers assume I speak arabic because i'm brown. i should learn it
I’m gonna mix kidney brain and liver and make mini burgers that’ll be sick asf

• +1
U think that would taste like shit or good

• +1
I’m gonna mix kidney brain and liver and make mini burgers that’ll be sick asf
that sounds yummy! the brain should add a nice bit of fat to them. brain doesn't have a particularly strong taste imo but it has a very pleasant texture

• +1
that sounds yummy! the brain should add a nice bit of fat to them. brain doesn't have a particularly strong taste imo but it has a very pleasant texture
Yea gonna go to butcher tmmr i’ll keep u updated

My kefir should be fermented by now it’s been 2 days, i ended up just using vat past cows milk cuz i cant find goat milk that isnt ultra pasterized

• Love it