I never go outside, I never talk to people and this is the reason why.

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Kraken
I am hated by everyone, it's that simple. For being a nice guy, I am always treated unfairly where I live because.

I am a mutt who can't identify with any group. I am talentless and ugly. I have a disgusting body riddled with scoliosis.

And now I am failing my exams and may have to repeat a semester which will cost my parents alot. Even though they put unrealistic pressures on me. I never wanted to do pre med, I never wanted to start university so young. Everyone else was 20 years old in pre-med for fucks sake and I couldn't even drive a car. To simply eat healthy food I had to walk for almost a kilometer and sweat and no one could give me a ride because I just couldn't socialize.

This is the brutal reality I face for having a disgusting body, below average IQ etc.

// n9wiff

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 22 others
I am hated by everyone, it's that simple. For being a nice guy, I am always treated unfairly where I live because.

I am a mutt who can't identify with any group. I am talentless and ugly. I have a disgusting body riddled with scoliosis.

And now I am failing my exams and may have to repeat a semester which will cost my parents alot. Even though they put unrealistic pressures on me. I never wanted to do pre med, I never wanted to start university so young. Everyone else was 20 years old in pre-med for fucks sake and I couldn't even drive a car. To simply eat healthy food I had to walk for almost a kilometer and sweat and no one could give me a ride because I just couldn't socialize.

This is the brutal reality I face for having a disgusting body, below average IQ etc.

// n9wiff
I feel u bro, it’s brutal, that’s why u gotta believe in urself and push yourself to do what u set ur mind to, to get ahead of the curve, don’t do it to prove others wrong tho, do it for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BideltMaxer and DalitBoss

// n9wiff
Don't put yourself down, being nice is not rewarded, that is true.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, panjeet currycel, zurzolo and 1 other person
I won't give the obvious advice which you will hear a lot, but I wish the best for you brother

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I have a problem with these threads: I lack sympathy and cannot be particularly kind. Being kind means not being able to be useful, having failed to be able to give a good cue.
If I am kind I am not satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and DalitBoss
If you cannot ascend, forget everything and become bluepilled

• So Sad
Reactions: DalitBoss
Use their hatred to your advantage

Don’t give a fuck what anyone says. Live your life the way you want. Stop putting up with other peoples bullshit

It’s not going to be easy, but when you learn to free yourself from other’s opinions and expectations, then you will be able achieve real happiness and inner peace

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, beefliverontop, TechnoBoss and 2 others
I feel u bro, it’s brutal, that’s why u gotta believe in urself and push yourself to do what u set ur mind to, to get ahead of the curve, don’t do it to prove others wrong tho, do it for u
Thanks!
Got it but I mostly do these things because I have this problem where my mind can feel like a complete cluster-fuck of random thoughts of different things.

I don't have my journal right now so I used a forum to do it. I need to isolate these thoughts and self-reflect.
I won't give the obvious advice which you will hear a lot, but I wish the best for you brother
Thanks brocel :Comfy: I know the steps I gotta take.
I have a problem with these threads: I lack sympathy and cannot be particularly kind. Being kind means not being able to be useful, having failed to be able to give a good cue.
I consider you one my brocels, I am just glad you're here to listen so there's no need to worry about anything else :feelshmm:
If you cannot ascend, forget everything and become bluepilled
I don't believe in blackpill ideology. It doesn't match well with where I live, my local culture. Many of the things users preach here are very "brainrot" like too I can't describe it.

I dont believe you need to be particularly attractive as a male to have dating success. Of course not being deformed helps but the average man should be fine with a few steps.

Don’t give a fuck what anyone says. Live your life the way you want. Stop putting up with other peoples bullshit
It’s not going to be easy, but when you learn to free yourself from other’s opinions and expectations, then you will be able achieve real happiness and inner peace
This, but I'm still working on it. It's like you try your hardest but you always fall back to caring about these small petty things that make more sense, I gotta work on that though, it's solid

Thanks brocel :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, Shrek2OnDvD and Darkeningstar
True, Is like those whites that share ig stories of "muh free palestine" they aint doing shit with that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Darkeningstar

// n9wiff
So why do pre med, you have to realise at some point it’s your life. If you think yourself incapable or uninterested in what your parents want don’t pursue it. If they truly love you despite your subhumanity and life choices, they will support you

Learning to drive is easy, just practice till you have confidence to drive alone. Then buy a car drive illegally till you’re competent and able to sit your test

• +1
I am the exact opposite and I can confirm having alot of empathy and being nice to people is the worst thing ever. i wish i was a high T bastard like you fuckers. Instead Im late up at night worrying about shit I dont have to worry about.

And @DalitBoss
I can relate brother, being kind really has no reward. But having no friends is good too. This may sound redpilled as fuck but all friends do is just make you worser and they dont wanna see you succeed. My friends those fuckers keep calling me to hop on the gamr while i try to sleep 8-10 hours a night but then i hop on the game instead or they call me to eat out while im supposed to be eating clean. Its such a mess, friends are overrated as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, DalitBoss and Darkeningstar
Nobody does anything solely for themselves. Of course it’s all done first out of self desire but the motivation and predicted validation comes externally. I’m sure if being a doctor was low status, low pay the amount of people pursuing it would drop drastically

• +1
I am the exact opposite and I can confirm having alot of empathy and being nice to people is the worst thing ever. i wish i was a high T bastard like you fuckers. Instead Im late up at night worrying about shit I dont have to worry about.

And @DalitBoss
I can relate brother, being really has no reward. But having no friends is good too. This may sound redpilled as fuck but all friends do is just make you worser and they dont wanna see you succeed. My friends those fuckers keep calling me to hop on the gamr while i try to sleep 8-10 hours a night but then i hop on the game instead or they call me to eat out while im supposed to be eating clean. Its such a mess, friends are overrated as fuck
I am empathic, you misunderstood that. It is precisely because I cannot be useful that I am not satisfied. You're more sympathetic

• +1

I disagree, you shouldn’t disregard everyone’s opinions and expectations. Should aim to satisfy those you love and please those you seek to gain from

• +1
Nobody does anything solely for themselves. Of course it’s all done first out of self desire but the motivation and predicted validation comes externally. I’m sure if being a doctor was low status, low pay the amount of people pursuing it would drop drastically
Yea, that’s y I said don’t do that

I am empathic, you misunderstood that. It is precisely because I cannot be useful that I am not satisfied. You're more sympathetic
i love the way u talk… its so mysterious😍

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It’s not rewarded for good reason, being nice means putting on act to appease people. Nobody would trust let alone like a liar. Just be real

• +1
I disagree, you shouldn’t disregard everyone’s opinions and expectations. Should aim to satisfy those you love and please those you seek to gain from
exactly
My whole life is based on what people think of me.
When i used to be fat as fuck and had acne I COULDNT stand it when foids just stared at me in disgust. Woman looked at me like i was some sort of clown. If I cant walk through the streets and mog every normie then I dont wanna live

I hate it when people say “stop caring what other people think111!!!111”. Its literally all I care about. The way people (especially woman) perceive me and think of me

• So Sad
It’s not rewarded for good reason, being nice means putting on act to appease people. Nobody would trust let alone like a liar
A nice person has good synergy with someone who is not nice but is outspoken.

• +1
Yeah man i used to have bluepilled mentality my whole life i was the nicest person never hated anyone or tried to make anyone mad and got anything out of it never made a friend in my life never had a gf in my life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and DalitBoss
If they truly love you despite your subhumanity and life choices, they will support you

My parents love me but they aren't good parents. My dad never spent time with me growing up so I was basically raised solely by my mother. My mom basically has no empathy for me ( She has BPD, MDD, constant stress-induced seizures and other mental illnesses ) so I can't blame her. She used to be nicer but she loves my brother much more than she does with me.

They try their best however and most of failures are just because of my own actions, they are however not that understanding. I did however just went up to my mom and dad and told them that no matter what I will not continue with my medical degree, and told them to accept it, I had to one way or another.

I can relate brother, being kind really has no reward. But having no friends is good too. This may sound redpilled as fuck but all friends do is just make you worser and they dont wanna see you succeed. My friends those fuckers keep calling me to hop on the gamr while i try to sleep 8-10 hours a night but then i hop on the game instead or they call me to eat out while im supposed to be eating clean. Its such a mess, friends are overrated as fuck

Nah currently I have ZERO friends, I cut them all out in a fit rage one night. It was weeks ago and I found out I failed 3 out 5 of my modules. Took some xanax and started to feel really lethargic and slow, then deleted/deactivated all my IRL socials and mass removed contacts :dafuckfeels:

I was provoked though, some girl accused me of something I didn't do and it felt like shit.

Seems like a more reasonable approach, but I think Shrek knew I'd figure that out, like something that doesn't need elaboration

I hate it when people say “stop caring what other people think111!!!111”. Its literally all I care about. The way people (especially woman) perceive me and think of me

We are social animals, don't feel ashamed it's normal. You just have to make sure it doesn't consume you :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and egyptianKang
A nice person has good synergy with someone who is not nice but is outspoken.
There’s a difference between a nice person and “being nice.” True, nice people will often be taken advantage of

• +1
Блядь, мужик, займись хорошей тренировкой, ешь здоровую пищу, выспись и не дрочи. Выходи и знакомься с девушками, хватит рыдать в подушку 24 часа в сутки.:огр:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and DalitBoss
There’s a difference between a nice person and “being nice.” True, nice people will often be taken advantage of

Yeah, that sounds right.

I am well aware of this, and I think that @DalitBoss posed in those capacities not as a mask.

I am not Western like you guys, I don't understand it when sentences get too fancy :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Блядь, мужик, займись хорошей тренировкой, ешь здоровую пищу, выспись и не дрочи. Выходи и знакомься с девушками, хватит рыдать в подушку 24 часа в сутки.:огр:

Solid bro, will do :Comfy:

I am well aware of this, and I think that @DalitBoss posed in those capacities not as a mask.
I don’t think so, he just said he’s hated despite his niceties. He’s on forum filled with hate and envy, don’t think nice people find themselves here. It’s true sometimes subhumans are kind, but that probably just a facade to improve their chances with people or a way to avoid scrutiny.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and DalitBoss
I simply don't want to pollute and ruin the environment people are at with my uglyness. I'm really an empathic person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, DalitBoss and ShowerMaxxing
I don’t think so, he just said he’s hated despite his niceties. He’s on forum filled with hate and envy, don’t think nice people find themselves here. It’s true sometimes subhumans are kind, but that probably just a facade to improve their chances with people or a way to avoid scrutiny.
Nah, he's a good guy. Don't label

Last edited:
  • +1
I simply don't want to pollute and ruin the environment people are at with my uglyness. I'm really an empathic person
This is so sad if not bait, just 0 self esteem

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and DalitBoss
This site is quite negative, someone here said I don't even mog my own shits in the toilet :lul:
That’s just banter, there prolly are few that say shit like that and mean it tho

• JFL
My parents love me but they aren't good parents. My dad never spent time with me growing up so I was basically raised solely by my mother. My mom basically has no empathy for me ( She has BPD, MDD, constant stress-induced seizures and other mental illnesses ) so I can't blame her. She used to be nicer but she loves my brother much more than she does with me.

They try their best however and most of failures are just because of my own actions, they are however not that understanding. I did however just went up to my mom and dad and told them that no matter what I will not continue with my medical degree, and told them to accept it, I had to one way or another.

Nah currently I have ZERO friends, I cut them all out in a fit rage one night. It was weeks ago and I found out I failed 3 out 5 of my modules. Took some xanax and started to feel really lethargic and slow, then deleted/deactivated all my IRL socials and mass removed contacts :dafuckfeels:

I was provoked though, some girl accused me of something I didn't do and it felt like shit.

Seems like a more reasonable approach, but I think Shrek knew I'd figure that out, like something that doesn't need elaboration

We are social animals, don't feel ashamed it's normal. You just have to make sure it doesn't consume you :Comfy:
You did a good thing bro. Trust me its for the best. I wanna do it too but im kind of a pussy. These friends I know they keep bringing me down but i knew them since childhood and had some of my best memories with them despite it just being tons of low life activities like video games or smoking weed

• So Sad
This is so sad if not bait, just 0 self esteem
I'm serious, I accepted that I scare off people so now I don't step a foot outside. I personally hate seeing ugly people like myself outside so I do the favour to society to not expose myself to the outer world

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, DalitBoss and ShowerMaxxing
I'm serious, I accepted that I scare off people so now I don't step a foot outside. I personally hate seeing ugly people like myself outside so I do the favour to society to not expose myself to the outer world
Unless you are actually subhuman the perceived effect you have on people is marginal. But you already know that if you are not.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Debetro
It’s not rewarded for good reason, being nice means putting on act to appease people. Nobody would trust let alone like a liar. Just be real
yes but thats not the case for me and alot of people.
I genuinely love me some peoples. I like humans. Im not doing this cus im acting im being kind because i just love people. i am social at my core but society made me anxious. Foids have ruined me and made me shy now. I used to be a fucker who could be friends with anyone.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and DalitBoss
u should talk to your parents 1 on 1 if you dont wanna go to med school brah :ogre:

• +1
yes but thats not the case for me and alot of people.
I genuinely love me some peoples. I like humans. Im not doing this cus im acting im being kind because i just love people. i am social at my core but society made me anxious. Foids have ruined me and made me shy now. I used to be a fucker who could be friends with anyone.
Ye ik guys like that, often they chat shit behind ur back or leave it altogether after seeing it ain’t workin. Good for u tho bro

• +1
Unless you are actually subhuman the perceived effect you have on people is marginal. But you already know that if you are not.
I'm too ugly for society. Kind of like @Cutecel2001 feels but at least he is jacked and does not look unhealthy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001, DalitBoss and Darkeningstar

// n9wiff
Age?

• +1