I never go outside, I never talk to people and this is the reason why.

I'm too ugly for society. Kind of like @Cutecel2001 feels but at least he is jacked and does not look unhealthy
Your not that ugly right? Send me your cute face in PMS

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
damn, so what do you do now?
Hope I pass the next exams and then chill out for a while. Think about what I wanna do with my future.

Before that however I need to workout on many things I'm missing. My workout regiment, discipline, learn to drive a care, help my parents with the house work for awhile.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Hope I pass the next exams and then chill out for a while. Think about what I wanna do with my future.

Before that however I need to workout on many things I'm missing. My workout regiment, discipline, learn to drive a care, help my parents with the house work for awhile.
thats better brah, i went to school early so everyone was like 2-3 years older, i also had coulda gone to uni at 15 and could have chosen any major, im too high T for wagie professors to slave me around, ur still young man, one advice i can give is that u gotta be honest with yourself, do it for yourself, dont cater to other people, even your parents, when it comes to stuff like marriage, long term school/investments, life changing decisions, only you can decide, after all you are your own man, and this is your own story

just choose what you want to do, put your faith in it and move on, don't look back, the worst thing that can only happen is death, so start that biz, study what you want brah, type shi

i still feel left out ngl because im not in uni, i might just go for the social aspect :lul: maybe when im 20 idk

• Love it
thats better brah, i went to school early so everyone was like 2-3 years older, i also had coulda gone to uni at 15 and could have chosen any major, im too high T for wagie professors to slave me around, ur still young man, one advice i can give is that u gotta be honest with yourself, do it for yourself, dont cater to other people, even your parents, when it comes to stuff like marriage, long term school/investments, life changing decisions, only you can decide, after all you are your own man, and this is your own story

just choose what you want to do, put your faith in it and move on, don't look back, the worst thing that can only happen is death, so start that biz, study what you want brah, type shi

i still feel left out ngl because im not in uni, i might just go for the social aspect :lul: maybe when im 20 idk
We'll make it :Comfy:

i might just go for the social aspect :lul:
Mirin the schizophrenia :lul:

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
very relatable

• So Sad
I passed every exam with 0 effort yet I am in same position as you, its over
I passed the exams but they barred me from the finals because I had like ~20% attendance rate :feelsohgod:

Stupid cunts...

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I am hated by everyone, it's that simple. For being a nice guy, I am always treated unfairly where I live because.

I am a mutt who can't identify with any group. I am talentless and ugly. I have a disgusting body riddled with scoliosis.

And now I am failing my exams and may have to repeat a semester which will cost my parents alot. Even though they put unrealistic pressures on me. I never wanted to do pre med, I never wanted to start university so young. Everyone else was 20 years old in pre-med for fucks sake and I couldn't even drive a car. To simply eat healthy food I had to walk for almost a kilometer and sweat and no one could give me a ride because I just couldn't socialize.

This is the brutal reality I face for having a disgusting body, below average IQ etc.

// n9wiff
Scoliosis as in: Is this what you look like, bruh?

This

• JFL
Yes, to the right and causes my left shoulder to be misaligned. :Comfy:
Lazy back. So you have to practice straightening your back. You could hire an aggressive trainer just paroled from prison to help motivate a strong posture. Trust me, it works. If you slump, you'll hear him clear his throat from across the room. You look and his eyes are wide as he stares you down. His nostrils widen too as his chest fills with air. Quickly, you straighten your back.

• +1
Lazy back. So you have to practice straightening your back. You could hire an aggressive trainer just paroled from prison to help motivate a strong posture. Trust me, it works. If you slump, you'll hear him clear his throat from across the room. You look and his eyes are wide as he stares you down. His nostrils widen too as his chest fills with air. Quickly, you straighten your back.

Basically fixed it it's barely visible, working on fixing my anterior pelvic tilt now

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I am hated by everyone, it's that simple. For being a nice guy, I am always treated unfairly where I live because.

I am a mutt who can't identify with any group. I am talentless and ugly. I have a disgusting body riddled with scoliosis.

And now I am failing my exams and may have to repeat a semester which will cost my parents alot. Even though they put unrealistic pressures on me. I never wanted to do pre med, I never wanted to start university so young. Everyone else was 20 years old in pre-med for fucks sake and I couldn't even drive a car. To simply eat healthy food I had to walk for almost a kilometer and sweat and no one could give me a ride because I just couldn't socialize.

This is the brutal reality I face for having a disgusting body, below average IQ etc.

// n9wiff
Same here I always got people being hostile towards me because of my good awful body and face what would be your solution for me?

• +1
Stay up bro try not to be in ur head ab this too much. Focus on what you can fix

• +1