I never imagined the genetics of curries were this dogshit

Zoser

Zoser

Iron
Went to a gym for the first time since I moved here (a place filled with curry immigrants) and the gym had dozens of curries (around 25) inside, 1 black guy and 2 mena guys

The curries had absolute DOGSHIT genes. Some of those curries have been training for a while and not a single one of them had remotely a good physique or was ripped in anyway, it's crazy

The only 2 ripped guys were the black guy and 1 mena guy and they also weren't big at all but they were the only ones with a decent phyique and somewhat good genetics

I finished my workout and I'm currently sitting in a curry restaurant waiting for my post workout meal prepared by authentic hindus while lamenting how genetics screwed those curries over

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Went to a gym for the first time since I moved here (a place filled with curry immigrants) and the gym had dozens of curries (around 25) inside, 1 black guy and 2 mena guys

The curries had absolute DOGSHIT genes. Some of those curries have been training for a while and not a single one of them had remotely a good physique or was ripped in anyway, it's crazy

The only 2 ripped guys were the black guy and 1 mena guy and they also weren't big at all but they were the only ones with a decent phyique and somewhat good genetics

I finished my workout and I'm currently sitting in a curry restaurant waiting for my post workout meal prepared by authentic hindus while lamenting how genetics screwed those curries over
Sometimes I hate em sometimes I like em

Sometimes I hate em sometimes I like em
I used to hate them but now I just pity them

I'd also turn into a creep weirdo if I was a curry since i'd not be able to cope otherwise

They come from generations of eating carbs so what did you expect?

• +1
Reactions: Zoser
They come from generations of eating carbs so what did you expect?
Brutal, so eating carbs for thousands of years changed their genetic makeup?

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Brutal, so eating carbs for thousands of years changed their genetic makeup?
Yep. Chads come from high fat high protein low carb diets over many generations.

• +1
Reactions: Zoser
Yep. Chads come from high fat high protein low carb diets over many generations.
imagine over a billion people got cucked because some retard back then thought that worshipping cows is legit

laugh jordan GIF