I never made any friends

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i have been through 3 college enviroments and other enviroments, noone wanted to socialize with. and most times, people just had friends from before and they didnt want me in their group.

and, lets face it, the guys who get laid, the ones who fuck my oneitis, they ahve been constantly going out and having sex since they were 13. doubt my oneitis ever had sex with a subhuman shutin like myself.

if you are a shutin its over. i dont even know any club names or anything, every time a girl asked me where i go out to i began sweating cuz i simply dont lol. noone wanted me, noone wanted to be seen withme, noone wanted to go anywhere with me because im repulsive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Splinter901, Manletmachine and 2 others
we can become friends but youre a cuck

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and InnerVoid
become dark triad now!

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Girls tests are a death sentence to incels.
There's no way to escape and lie to her questions, it would too obvious is not real. I cannot pass girl tests.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and sub5c3l
You can’t make friends in Grecce, you can make only enemies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and standardcel
Why are your threads so sad

• So Sad
I made a lot of Friends but ditched them all but one. I regret It tbh i thought Friends were cope and were trying to mog me but now i understand that i was Just paranoid

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, InnerVoid and Manletmachine
Girls tests are a death sentence to incels.
There's no way to escape and lie to her questions, it would too obvious is not real. I cannot pass girl tests.
even worse, the question comes out nowhere so they aways catch you off guard. what should i have told her? "hey my psl 9 oneitis ghosted me so i try my luck with you"

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
my head is sadder. i only post the stuff this forum can somehwo relate to
There's an infinite amount of things to hate about male-female relationships, most of these threads are real shit that happen to the majority of men.

The things you have to get in order to not being replaced by other guy, disrespected or unloved is a fucking lot I cannot take it. I'm fucking scorts, fuck foids they should suffer in hell bitches you will fear me I'm going ER hahahah!

Last edited:
  • +1
I made a lot of Friends but ditched them all but one. I regret It tbh i thought Friends were cope and were trying to mog me but now i understand that i was Just paranoid
i know that feeling

There's an infinite amount of things to hate about male-female relationships, most of these threads are real shit that happen to the majority of men. The things you have to get in order to not being replaced by other guy, disrespected or unloved is a fucking lot I cannot take it. I'm fucking scorts, fuck foids they should suffer in hell bitches you will fear me I'm going ER hahahah!
its even worse when you love a girl though...