I never seen this much happy people

rt6ldarboyo

rt6ldarboyo

OK
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Posts
1,708
Reputation
3,350
nigga in north Ireland everybody is smiling and laughing it’s a much different behavior compared to Eastern Europe :lul:

@Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett @greylurker @simematic
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: simematic, Gaythugmax, greylurker and 4 others
nigga in north Ireland everybody is smiling and laughing it’s a much different behavior compared to Eastern Europe :lul:

@Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett @greylurker @simematic
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
nigga in north Ireland everybody is smiling and laughing it’s a much different behavior compared to Eastern Europe :lul:

@Gen1leman @Jordan Barrett @greylurker @simematic
I’ve heard Northern Ireland is amazing especially compared to England, I might move there with you. How come you travelled there?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: rt6ldarboyo
northern ireland of all places
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and rt6ldarboyo
I’ve heard Northern Ireland is amazing especially compared to England, I might move there with you. How come you travelled there?
Because of an el football match :owo:
I’m here for an another 2 days i wish i could stay longer there are so many good looking foids icl :forcedsmile: it’s much better than England tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
I’ve heard Northern Ireland is amazing especially compared to England, I might move there with you. How come you travelled there?
moving in with greylurker part 1 :cool:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
3
Views
36
.Ludicrous
.Ludicrous
MixedBoyo12
Replies
0
Views
26
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
F01d_reducer63
Replies
6
Views
66
holyincel333
holyincel333
dreamz
Replies
12
Views
88
dreamz
dreamz
Aox Ofwar
Replies
2
Views
22
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top