I never thought I'd ever post my face here. Gonna rope soon anyways. Need hardmaxxing advice

I said it’s over for me too
just stop coping, your problem is that you are a creepy curry. You are acting like you need to be psl6 chad to get a girl attracted :lul::lul:

Meanwhile most HTN+ white guys are doing great

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
widen your jaw
go to the gym and tattoomax
get curtain hairstyle to make your face look less 'round'
hop on astaxanthin and beta carotene
red light therapy and tretinoin
height lifts if your 5'8

you'll be fine, you can slay in India

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Jason Voorhees
good eye area

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
also contact fraud asap, it looks like your t50 and you would ascend hard from just changing your eye color
widen your jaw
go to the gym and tattoomax
get curtain hairstyle to make your face look less 'round'
hop on astaxanthin and beta carotene
red light therapy and tretinoin
height lifts if your 5'8

you'll be fine, you can slay in India

Let’s see 3/4 and side

Title, please don't skewer me to death. I only posted here because i had no option. Fuck, im scared
same facial issue as I have.
Lack of jaw width.
jaw and eyes erea are 2 most important features for male looks. Softwmaxx potential sollution: facial hair. hardmaxx possible soulution: implants or giga amount of fillers

just stop coping, your problem is that you are a creepy curry. You are acting like you need to be psl6 chad to get a girl attracted :lul::lul:

I’m not curry you dumb fuck u haven’t even see me

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and Johanjohan
I’m not curry you dumb fuck u haven’t even see me
He is right that you have low trust face. NT pics where you are smiling might work better on tinder.

Another indian :lul::lul::lul:
I swear to God I am so close to establish that the blackpill is mostly an indian/ethnic/autistic ideology that it's not even funny 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and .👽.
you look normal/average in India tbh. inject testosterone and you will be a chad there bro. dont give up:y'all:

I swear to God I am so close to establish that the blackpill is mostly an indian/ethnic/autistic ideology that it's not even funny 🤣🤣
blackpiller only applies to ethnics tbh. whites can geta GF as a 4/10, i see that daily. ethnics need to be 7/10 to get a white GF minimum also they need height etc

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, one job away and Johnnybegood
Title, please don't skewer me to death. I only posted here because i had no option. Fuck, im scared
You are not ugly but you are Indian or something like that. It's over.

blackpiller only applies to ethnics tbh. whites can geta GF as a 4/10, i see that daily. ethnics need to be 7/10 to get a white GF minimum also they need height etc
Absolutely! White + (4/10+) in the face + (5ft6+) in height + NT is really all you need to have decent girls 🤣 these mfers are here saying you need to be in the top 10% of guys ahahah 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Deleted member 8165, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Bro. Im gonna keep it real with you. You have great potential, do everything I am going to tell you in this list:

Gymmaxx: you look skinny and you need to bulk/build muscle and keep your bf below 15%. Also do neck workouts

Chewmaxx: you need to chew hard gum/food for your masseter muscles

Skincare: Skincare (Good diet, sleep, exercise, facial cleanser, moisturizer. vitamin c/collagen) also try to lighten your skin.

Absolutely! White + (4/10+) in the face + (5ft6+) in height + NT is really all you need to have decent girls 🤣 these mfers are here saying you need to be in the top 10% of guys ahahah 🤣
maybe on tinder u need to be better looking but still the average white guy gets the same results as the HTN/chadlite ethnic. racepill is indeed brutal.

thats why most guys here are ethnic tbh and white normies live normal lifes

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Johanjohan
Ye its a fucking joke.

Girls are wayyy better looking than men in 2022 due to makeup + estrogen everywhere. Yet these fucking retards here act like you need to be psl6 1% tier chad to get a girl :lul::lul: When there are 50x more hot girls than guys

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, one job away, .👽. and 1 other person
maybe on tinder u need to be better looking but still the average white guy gets the same results as the HTN/chadlite ethnic. racepill is indeed brutal.

thats why most guys here are ethnic tbh and white normies live normal lifes
Yes on online dating apps the Blackpill takes its full force I'm fully aware of that.
But to say it's over for white normies with normal social skills is such a stupid delusional thing to say.

But I agree with the BP on one thing, if you want to slay yes you have to be Chad, otherwise you just have to be normal looking.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, .👽. and Johanjohan
Mogger eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You are not ugly PSL wise. You are just indian.

But luckily you are very dark-skinned. Most of the attractive women I know ended up LTRing dudes with your pheno. Heck, every single indian I see with a girl in the UK is dark-skinned.

Leave this site and BBCmax. Do not fall for the light skin meme. It is a huge cope. FFS don't bleach your skin. Please.
It's cuz he has decent orbitals tbh
If he had typical curry orbitals it would be over with that skin tone

I'm afraid he roped guys. But he is decent looking I don't know what his issue is. Seems like mentalcel

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
skin bleaching + jaw implant= white chadlite

Guys please, Im fucking sorry. I can't take these comments anymore. Its harsh. But its the truth. please mods if you see this take this post down. Im fucking sorry.
Mark henry no mark henry

Its not over yet, you have to leanmaxx gymmaxx and chewwingmax like a retard

Dude calm down.
how old are you? it is NOT over! but you have to do a lot of work

you are just below average or even very average in India (you live in india right?) are you in the states? then its over
are you in europe? its OVER go to asia or india and you will fuck average women there
i promise you!!!! dont fucking kill yourself man.. you are so young.. at least you can fuck hookers (if you just wanna have sex)

Guys please, Im fucking sorry. I can't take these comments anymore. Its harsh. But its the truth. please mods if you see this take this post down. Im fucking sorry.
you have very deep and serious mental issues. Get help!

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Deleted member 15827
Don't you think true feelings of love, affection etc are imaginary? Perhaps a very cynical way of looking at things but still
Ye, if u be pedantic everything is just a chemical in the brain, but thats a pointless way to look at things since its self defeating

Neurotypical is underrated among the autists here, maybe above avg social skills is required for some but eh its possible, but only if one gets off these forums and gets to work