I NEVER want to have sexual relations with a black woman, despite being black myself.

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Unless she’s super light skin and not so black looking / mixed / biracial. Black people are ugly and I hate being black even tho I am mixed kinda hard to explain but I’m black. Noses is too big, lips too big, hair too ugly and thick, everything is just ugly about us blacks

look at how much prettier the girl on the top is probably without extreme makeup on compared to the girl on the bottom with a bunch of makeup on. Girl on the top is why I thank Spanish and Portuguese conquistadors for race mixing. Bottom girl is fucking ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 1751, Nisse and 3 others
Unless she’s super light skin and not so black looking / mixed / biracial. Black people are ugly and I hate being black even tho I am mixed kinda hard to explain but I’m black. Noses is too big, lips too big, hair too ugly and thick, everything is just ugly about us blacks

look at how much prettier the girl on the top is probably without extreme makeup on compared to the girl on the bottom with a bunch of makeup on. Girl on the top is why I thank Spanish and Portuguese conquistadors for race mixing. Bottom girl is fucking ugly

Black women are high T. Don't you want sslayeer sonsss??

Pr problem thumbnail 1

Yes bro without them coming to America and taking african slaves with them and raping them and native Americans we wouldn’t have this.
It wasn't a good thing tho
I'm from South America and native people are discriminated even in their own country. Meanwhile I'm mixed and have no racial identity.

Over for sheboons

Skin color is a huge turn off look at her eyes she looks like a demon and her hair is too nappy
It wasn't a good thing tho
I'm from South America and native people are discriminated even in their own country. Meanwhile I'm mixed and have no racial identity.
Same kinda about racial identity Im Dominican so Im black but the black kids at my school don’t fully “accept” me if you catch my drift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Kekee
Why do black people get so mad over the word nigger though?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258

Tbh jfl

Why do black people get so mad over the word nigger though?
Idk not me i don’t give a fuck it’s usually the ugly ones who care so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 3832
Skin color is a huge turn off look at her eyes she looks like a demon and her hair is too nappy

Same kinda about racial identity Im Dominican so Im black but the black kids at my school don’t fully “accept” me if you catch my drift
Heyyy fellow Dominican. Altho I live in Spain now and I'm latino not black :feelshah:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
dis u OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Ok, nutjob. Everyone except left wing Mexicans understands what Latino means.
Not really bro idk about the definition in Spain but in the US it just means like descent from any Latin country or some shit so even Italians could be considered it lol..but yeah I get ur definition ur probably meszito
dis u OP?

Not that black thankfully so no

Ngl u seem pretty self hating tbh

Yeah I know the SFcels hate it but who gives a fuck what those people think lol

I’m not spending thousands of dollars on surgery, clothes and cologne. Spending countless hours working out in the gym or studying for certifications to help advance my career to pull women who look like this without their weave (who already spent their prime years getting piped by Tyrone might I add and are now looking for betabuxxers)

583887512-e1508483030149.jpg

:sick: and they have worse character than most other races

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You are the black equivalent of a self-hating ethnic. Same principal, just a different race.

Disgusting

Look at how fucking fat she is with those disgusting oversized tits:sick:
I’m not spending thousands of dollars on surgery, clothes and cologne. Spending countless hours working out in the gym or studying for certifications to help advance my career to pull women who look like this without their weave (who already spent their prime years getting piped by Tyrone might I add and are now looking for betabuxxers)

583887512-e1508483030149.jpg

:sick: and they have worse character than most other races
Exactly. Fuck that bullshit

yeah I know the self hate. I'm half asian but would never fuck a gook they are too SUBHUMAN. White genes mog.

You are the black equivalent of a self-hating ethnic. Same principal, just a different race.

Disgusting
It should be common sense tho. Literally all races can agree black women and black people in general are ugly and I’m not the only nigga who feels this way

I could go on and on..7/10 maybe 6/10 I’ll be fair you could ask any black dude about black women and he gone say he’d rather have a redbone over a dark nappy haired bitch
yeah I know the self hate. I'm half asian but would never fuck a gook they are too SUBHUMAN. White genes mog.
Exactly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
It should be common sense tho. Literally all races can agree black women and black people in general are ugly and I’m not the only nigga who feels this way

I could go on and on..7/10 maybe 6/10 I’ll be fair you could ask any black dude about black women and he gone say he’d rather have a redbone over a dark nappy haired bitch

Exactly

Dont care how many guys of your own race agree. Self-haters should be executed.